If you were to chose

Deshiel

My Sith Inquisitor Would Despite Vaylin,He Sees Her As Thana Vesh 2.0 So He Will Kill Her If He Gets The Chance,Now Valkorion,My Inquisitor Feels It's His Duty To Surpass The Power Of The Immortal Emperor,So He Will Gladly Be Friends With Him,Just So He Can Learn Everything He Can About The Force From Valkorion Then Kill Him.

Vaylin for my SI, she is not without danger...but rewards are greater than with Arcann. Arcann is not exactly much safer option too seeing that he killed his brother who was probably closest person to him ever. He has no intention to romance Vaylin.

My SI considers Valkorian too powerful and too clever to be trusted and controlled. Vaylin and Arcann might also make some move, but unlike Valkorian he considers them manageable.

Funny thing is that I couldn't stand Thana, but I sort of like Vaylin.

I think it's because Thana was arrogant, whereas Vaylin is just capricious and psychopathic - when she's rude to my toon, it's much less annoying since she actually is a very powerful Force User, and Thana was overhyped.

I'd take Valkorion. But only to make him charge at the strongest mobs and hear him begging and crying to help when he's about to die. Then let him die.

But seriously I'd take Vaylin. I think I like her because of the reasons most ppl hate her. I know, I'm weird.

Honestly? Vaylin, but only if my Togruta Sorcerer can get the Dream Walkers to help her out or my Miraluka Knight can help her. They both feel rather sorry for Vaylin. Neither of them like Arcann, and as for Valk...well, anyone who finished the Knight's story can guess how my Knight feels about him. If she can kill him a million times, she will. Said Togruta is friends with my main Warrior, who never really enjoyed being the Wrath so she's not a fan of Valk.

I'm predicting the siblings will die at the end(seems something the devs would do, but I'm always up for pleasant surprises), and Vitiate/Valk will either actually die or go dormant again.