Which companion do you want to come into KotFE?

ebbehhm

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to Quinn most and Vector second. Nadia third most because my husband played a very funny consular (seriously he was hysterical believe it or not) and I want to know what their reunion will be like.

Well, I want my husbands back badly so Torian, Vector, Andronikos, Quinn, Doc, Corso and Iresso. Then I need Tharan C back cause he's one of my consular's baby daddies. Then hmmm, probably Vette, Risha, and Scourge.

I miss Nadia too just cause she was my consular's BFF and padawan.

The others I can sort of wait for.

Iresso. I miss him the most.

I have to agree with this, even though I can't believe I am. I used to claim that Iresso was okay and that he was a little on the boring side. But now playing through KotFE on my Consular (who is my main character) she feels incomplete without Iresso at her side.

On Empire side I definitely miss Vector the most. When are we getting Vector back, BioWare? *screams into the sun*

Can we get Holiday without Theran? Because I'd totally take that instead of Theran.

Nah, he's like Lana and Theron. Can't have Lana without Theron. They're like an old married couple who's been married about 90 years.

It's THARAN.

Why does everyone spell it wrong?? Tharan, Tharan, THARAN.

Rant over.

It's THARAN.

Why does everyone spell it wrong?? Tharan, Tharan, THARAN.

Rant over.

Same reason Theron tends to become Theran at the best of times. I'm not sure if people confuse those two together or just in general have a hard time with such names. :p

I want Mako or Risha, and not for romance reasons. There's a decided lack of lady companions from the old guard that have returned, minus Kaliyo. Scorpio doesn't exactly count. From a story perspective, Mako's slicing and intel skills would be invaluable. Neither of my male BH or smugglers have even gotten to romancing Mako and Risha.

It would also be nice to get Skadge back, but only if I can kill him. I hate Skadge. I hate him with the fire of a thousand suns. I've never killed Xalek because he's at least interesting. One of his dismissal quotes is close to "please I don't want to go." For such a fearsome warrior, it says a lot about his devotion. Whereas Skadge is "yeah, yeah, I'm gone" or similar things. Gault is also a bit of a smart aleck, but not on the level of Skadge.

Skadge ranks up there with Grand Moff Kilran and Thana Vesh as people I want to kill. They can all die. Sorry for how morbid that sounds. I'm not one to otherwise express a desire to kill people, I promise. Only fictional characters (that deserve it).

Edited by grumpehcat
typo