PSA: DO NOT use the sort buttons with a full cargo hold tab!

Relict_Nephilim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this has really been going on since 4.0, its a serious issue. Hopefully they already know about it, Id really like my items back if possible.

If it was one or two things, I would be like, please fix this. But I'd estimate my loss at at least 10m credits. Possibly a lot more, depending on what the new mounts are selling for right now. I actually got several really good mount drops out of those hypercrates.

That's crazy put in a ticket right away that's a ton of creds, then call CS and have them escalate the ticket.

:rak_03::rak_04::rak_03:

I'm gonna wait a day or two to see if it gets a yellow response. I don't want to be a bother about it, Im sure they are all pretty burned out this week.

If I were you, I'd bump this thread every day until it gets a response. There have been various post on this subject made since 4.0, but they quickly get buried in obscurity, which is why I believe they devs aren't aware of the issue.

There is an related issue :

If you havest nodes - at least those you can place in your Stronghold - and your inventory is full - then the harvested stuff just disappears.

It is gone. Away. Nothingness. Nirvana.

I once had a case that I had bought an full armor set during a flash sale, without noticing that I didn't have enough inventory slots to get the full set.

What happened ? THE WHOLE SET disappeared.

But I was lucky : After sending in a ticket, I got the set back.

And that was I think 2 years ago ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

There is an related issue :

If you havest nodes - at least those you can place in your Stronghold - and your inventory is full - then the harvested stuff just disappears.

It is gone. Away. Nothingness. Nirvana.

I once had a case that I had bought an full armor set during a flash sale, without noticing that I didn't have enough inventory slots to get the full set.

What happened ? THE WHOLE SET disappeared.

But I was lucky : After sending in a ticket, I got the set back.

And that was I think 2 years ago ...

sometimes this will happen, but you will regain the missing items either through mail, or via pop up box. But in order to trigger this, you need to get a pop up loot window in gaming. For example, if you send a companion on a crew skill mission, when it returns with its reward it will cause your remaining (missing) item windows to pop up.

The only good news out of this is that I no longer believe I went crazzy. I went to "sort" my full cargo hold bay thinking it would stack similar crafting mats (which is certainly doesn't...) but it still cleared 2 spots... i wonder what is missing :( Edited by king_nile

Welcome, hopefully it at least warrants a yellow post saying "We are looking into it, PM incoming" :confused:

Looks like Tait got my PM. We are getting a fix this upcoming week. :D

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know of a few things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible:

• 212, 216, and 220 crafted Relics being Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.
  • It is possible to get in a state where you cannot complete Chapter X.
  • It is not possible to complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a Findsman" if you start Chapter X.
  • It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.

Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.

Thanks,

Tait

Edited by squirrelballz

I really hope a part of this patch finds and mails you any lost items from this bug... many probably lost a lot. I know I did. Inventory bugs are game breaking in an MMO like this one.

I would think it isn't as bad as what ESO went through at Launch as well during the first week you had the chance to auto log into someone elses account while logging into yours