PSA: DO NOT use the sort buttons with a full cargo hold tab!

Relict_Nephilim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL so many players are possibly funneling all their cosmetic items down the garbage shoot into the depths of space and not even realizing it. EAware derped big time.

4.1 The patch that keeps on giving... err sorry meant taking. :p

Sorting is a lie, there is only the garbage chute. :p

:rak_03::rak_04::rak_03:

Edited by squirrelballz

I recently re-subbed. How is BW getting away with not fixing an issue affecting inventory people are paying IRL money for?

Are items being replaced?

I spent $150 on packs two days ago that were all screwed up with cubes, now I lose 5 to 10 mounts from those packs too? BW must be daring me to leave at this point.

I haven't heard of any refunds, and I'm not entirely sure that Bioware even knows about this bug. Your only recourse at the moment is to file a ticket, and don't use sort. I wish this issue could stay on the front page of the forums until it is resolved.

So unbeknownst to anyone with items in their cargo since 4.0 if they sorted their cargo things would disappear?

Now it all clicks with me when during the last developer podcast it looked like a couple of kids who couldn't be older than 25 years old. I mention age because over the years it looks like the remaining dev team has gotten younger and younger. Are there no more older wiser devs left to spot check the younglings?

I haven't heard of any refunds, and I'm not entirely sure that Bioware even knows about this bug. Your only recourse at the moment is to file a ticket, and don't use sort. I wish this issue could stay on the front page of the forums until it is resolved.

I linked the thread to Tait in the maintenance hopefully they see it. If not we will keep on making sure this bug get's addressed. :)

So unbeknownst to anyone with items in their cargo since 4.0 if they sorted their cargo things would disappear?

Now it all clicks with me when during the last developer podcast it looked like a couple of kids who couldn't be older than 25 years old. I mention age because over the years it looks like the remaining dev team has gotten younger and younger. Are there no more older wiser devs left to spot check the younglings?

Yes, when you compact the tab you on using sort, it will randomly delete items from the page you are on, or the one after it.

Yeah this is a bug introduced in 4.0 I'm honestly surprised more people aren't mad over this issue. I suspect all kinds of items are being deleted and people aren't even realizing it.

as for me, i can't be mad about it, i sort by hand .. never used the cargo sort...

but i agree, it sucks. this is something that should be fixed asap.

Yeah this is a bug introduced in 4.0 I'm honestly surprised more people aren't mad over this issue. I suspect all kinds of items are being deleted and people aren't even realizing it.

Because most don't use the feature anymore since it always sucked. I tried sorting my Legacy cargo once, didn't lost anything but boy was it the opposite of what I thought "sorting" would entail. Same with Stronghold 'pick up all decoration in room' feature, it's more trouble than help. Both buttons should just be permanently removed from the game

Edited by Pietrastor

They are 25 with 30 years of experience, pal.

Because most don't use the feature anymore since it always sucked. I tried sorting my Legacy cargo once, didn't lost anything but boy was it the opposite of what I thought "sorting" would entail. Same with Stronghold 'pick up all decoration in room' feature, it's more trouble than help. Both buttons should just be permanently removed from the game

yeah all the sorting options are crummy at best. The only useful one was compact.

What's wrong with Stronghold pick up all button?

I think there's a couple of things: sometimes it picks up stuff from the next room as well and/or doesn't pick up everything in the room you're in, and sometimes it puts whatever it picked up in the garbage chute. (Not "shoot', OK? That's something else.)