Crafting UI broken

Portisfreak

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same exact problem with my Synthweaver. All my schematics are missing.

There's also a weird issue with the dropdown filters. They're scrollable for some reason, and if you open the companion dropdown then a scrollbar appears next to any of the other dropdowns.

I've posted a video of me showing the bugs.

Hey folks,

This has been passed on to the team. It looks like any missing Schematics can be re-learned via the Trainer, and will give a "You already know this schematic" error.

The team is going to look into it, but please let me know if you run across something that can't be relearned at the trainer in the meantime.

EDIT: It also looks to be related to deprecated Schematics. That's all I know for now, but will keep you updated!

Thanks!

Edited by TaitWatson

Another Update: Armstech fine, Amormech fine.

Can't speak for Cybertech, don't have a toon with high Cybertech.

So from my perspective, just Synthweaving is broken. Same Issue as described with the Trainer as well

Funny for me Synthweaving is working fine :p Wonder why we had opposite results.

Ok, maybe this helps with finding the issue:

I just started playing again like...2 months ago. So ALL BUT ONE character of mine are new, not older than these 2 months, thus only learned actual schematics. For all of these characters, everything works fine.

The character where Synthweaving isnt working, is a character that was created on release day like 4 years ago. She has tons of old schematics, speaking of a really large archive. Also, for some reason, the Adaptive Armor category was always showing up twice in her Synthweaving menu.

So, maybe there is something about that that cause the issue? Speaking of "deprecated schematics" there.

Okay, so far my Armormech and Synthweaving has no schematics. Going through the crafters.

Biochem has schematics.

Artifice has schematics.

Armstech has schematics.

Cybertech has schematics.

The theory that it is related to deprecated schematics is likely accurate: I've been farming UT gift missions for schematics for the past couple weeks, and I've added more than a few schematics to my armormech and synthweaving alts. Especially after it was said those schematics would be moved to Investigation missions, unless I misread the patch notes and the article detailing the now-active crafting/crew skills changes.

Edited by Sinapus

Hey folks,

This has been passed on to the team. It looks like any missing Schematics can be re-learned via the Trainer, and will give a "You already know this schematic" error.

The team is going to look into it, but please let me know if you run across something that can't be relearned at the trainer in the meantime.

EDIT: It also looks to be related to deprecated Schematics. That's all I know for now, but will keep you updated!

Thanks!

Hopefully we'll get all our schematics back, especially the ones that can't be gotten from the trainer. Otherwise it might be wiser to do a rollback and create a third patch attempt.

Armormech and Synthweaving are broken for me. Tried to put in a ticket but it failed to go through. (I imagine its overloaded right now)

..as far as getting them back at the trainer, the Archived ones are going to be an issue.

Edited by Taramayne

Same problem on my armormech, no old schematics, only 4 available to learn from trainer and learning them does not remove the item from trainer menu and is not available on crafting UI.

Great patch, why don't you just shut the servers down, go home to rethink your life.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

my HK-51 (NOT 55) lost his equiped imperial customization. have you heard anything about that?