Error 310

Talrol

Those of you that are suffering with this here is my fix for 310.

(This method requires ditching the useless bitraider client)

-Close Launcher

-Go to installation folder

-Delete the following folders: Assets, assets_swtor_main_0to224, movies, bitraider

-In the root directory open the launcher.cfg file (open with wordpad)

- Edit the following line: , "bitraider_disable": false ======>>>> , "bitraider_disable": true

-save and close it

-press windows key + r, and type in cmd

-type in ping Launchpad.swtor.com -t

-press enter and just minimize it, DO NOT close this window

-once finished u can close the cmd prompt window.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I am seeing two issues raised in this thread, here are the issues and their solution:

• Error 310 - If you are getting error 310, please completely restart your launcher. If this doesn't resolve, wait a bit and try again. This issue will resolve itself in time.
  • Slow download - If you are experiencing a slow download, please just let it finish, even if it is going slow.

These issues are a side effect of our external network issues from this morning.

-eric

Eric, while 'letting it finish' would normally be all well and good, at the current rate of 0.03Kb/s, my patch will be done in.... lets do some math. ~4Gb = 4,000,000Kbs. 4M Kb @ 0.03 KB/s.... Thats 133,333,333 seconds. Convert that to the simplest time part... That's 4.22 YEARS. So, I guess I'll be done patching about the time the game closes. Other ideas?

Hey folks,

I am seeing two issues raised in this thread, here are the issues and their solution:

• Error 310 - If you are getting error 310, please completely restart your launcher. If this doesn't resolve, wait a bit and try again. This issue will resolve itself in time.
  • Slow download - If you are experiencing a slow download, please just let it finish, even if it is going slow.

These issues are a side effect of our external network issues from this morning.

-eric

hopefully everyone manages to get online at last :D

-Close Launcher

-Delete the following folders: Assets, assets_swtor_main_0to224, movies, bitraider

- Edit the following line: , "bitraider_disable": false ======>>>> , "bitraider_disable": true

-save and close it

So basically your solution is to re-download the whole game. Yeah, not buying in to this especially given how inefficient the launcher is at disk usage during installs.

EDIT: No reason here to delete any assets folders. The bitraider flag is enough, apparently.

Edited by TheCheatz

hit record 15kb/sec for 2 minutes straight! that's the longest I've lasted between error 310's all hour!

still absolutely pathetic... might be finished patching by the end of the year. This is a ton of frustration for what's likely less then an hour long chapter...

I am sorry for those who are still having this issue. I was finally able to complete the patch and am about to log in. I hope that the rest of you get it working as well, thank you for your support and all of the suggestions to try to make it work.

Getting the 310 error since 6 am today. It downloads super fast then gets to like 200mb and stops. Restarted 4 times now over the last 12 hours. You need to fix this chit now. This is so effed up. Test your chit. Have QC. Run a test server. You all effed up big time here.

hit record 15kb/sec for 2 minutes straight! that's the longest I've lasted between error 310's all hour!

still absolutely pathetic... might be finished patching by the end of the year. This is a ton of frustration for what's likely less then an hour long chapter...

my friend finished the story with every bit of it without skipping in 24:30. we timed it.

Hey folks,

-eric

do you have a better solution than turn off/on the luncher? cuz obviously it doesnt work at all and seems like you dont much care at all like usual

my friend finished the story with every bit of it without skipping in 24:30. we timed it.

And there we go - ah well, can't play at all until this patch starts downloading properly anyway.

It is pathetic having to jump through 50 hoops just to try and download a game client's patch. i can understand needing longer time to fix issues in-game, not the effort it takes to get a patch going is unacceptable.

Getting the 310 error since 6 am today. It downloads super fast then gets to like 200mb and stops. Restarted 4 times now over the last 12 hours. You need to fix this chit now. This is so effed up. Test your chit. Have QC. Run a test server. You all effed up big time here.

Correction: They can't fix their ISP.

do you have a better solution than turn off/on the luncher? cuz obviously it doesnt work at all and seems like you dont much care at all like usual

Mocking Query: Oh yeah they don't care. Can't you tell? Their keeping the servers down to fix a major game breaking issue clearly showed their lack of care didn't it?

70's The TV's picture is funny. Turn it off unplug it. Plug it back in and turn it on.

80's my game console is not working. Turn it off and back on. Also try blowing on the cartage.

90's My game launcher is acting funny. Open and close it.

00's My online games are acting funny. Restart it.

10'. My game wont- All I am going to tell you is the same thing I have said the past 40 years.

16. Will you ever fix this type of issue? No. We have not done it in 45 years. number 46 will be no different.

Edited by devillemore

-Close Launcher

-save and close it

it works just fine to me. thx m8, u r my hero for today!)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

Swtor is a lie, there is only Teemo

Through blind, I gain damage

Through sprint, I gain reflex

Through poison, I gain death

Through mushrooms, I gain disease

The Teemo shall set me free.