Error 310

Talrol

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.07 GB left on mine - i've restarted once and nothing - play / pause does nothing either. Bumping this to keep it on top

That's the reason that I keep giving a play by play even though there hasn't been anything that I can do to make it work.

I was getting this error repeatedly earlier today, around the 3.91GB mark, but after a reboot I was able to download the patch without issue (perhaps a few pauses here and there). I can't say the reboot fixed it, but it may be worth trying if you haven't already.

problem isn't us, there's no fix. just keep pausing/unpausing. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. got stuck and did it for a few times, now is back to normal so far. just keep trying and good luck all.

Yes, it seems the patch server is under big pressure at the moment and the problem is not at our end. Restarting the launcher and clicking on the pause/play help for unpredictable amount of seconds (plus it's super slow), so I think the best thing to do is just wait for things to normalise.

Edited by filnov

Yeah, been having this problem all morning, I've restarted the launcher over and over, paused and restarted over and over, nothing fixes it. The server is just swamped to ****. Unless Bioware does anything, it's gonna be a swamped all night.

If this is the case, then they could have the decency to answer this thread and let us know that it is what it is and there's nothing we can do about it. But until they answer or post something I have to assume that they are ignoring the issue and hoping that this small part of the player base having the issue unsubs and leaves.