Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So well all this nice codes ..... but only for american users because as european player vou've got no chance to get on your miserable website when the codes are posted. THANKS!!!

And also AGAIN your giving a complete **** on the german an european in generall as no post sinse 4 HOURS in german Dev. Forum oder on German Twitter Account!!!

THANKS ANGAIN "FOLKS"

You could have but been a bit more polite, but... you are right.

Would have been just fair if there had been some posts in the german and french section as well.

Anyone in here remember Star Wars: Galaxies launch day in 2003?

That's the only day I ever took off work for a game launch, and hardly anyone, if anyone, got in on the first day. Anytime these update glitches happen, I just look back to SWG launch or further back to Ultima Online and playing on dial-up (some of you may not even known what Dial-up is, lol). Every game has an issue, and the devs are working hard to get the servers back up. Give'em a bit of a break, cause I'd much rather have a stable game at login than something unstable. Poop happens, it happens somewhere every single day.

Edited by NovallTalon

Were likely going to get some lame apology pet, most likely not as cool as that taun taun would be. Meanwhile there are people here with fast enough internet/computer to have gathered thousands of cc coins by now who may not even be subscribers because these are public forums.

RQ like I said I havent seen a Crate-O-Matic in 4 years how do they drop? Some say any enemy NPC while others say they have to be 50+, anyone have the answer?

4.1 says the items will now drop at the level appropriate to player, wonder if that includes, for instance, Crate-O-Matic dropping on, I don't know, Tython :rak_02:

So well all this nice codes ..... but only for american users because as european player vou've got no chance to get on your miserable website when the codes are posted. THANKS!!!

And also AGAIN your giving a complete **** on the german an european in generall as no post sinse 4 HOURS in german Dev. Forum oder on German Twitter Account!!!

THANKS ANGAIN "FOLKS"

I live in Sweden and I managed to get a Tauntaun.