Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, that is right. And yet...it doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, the pairing of those two. Considering Vindican was killed by Malgus in the "Returned" trailer, and the only one Vindican fought against was Kao Cen Darach, the Jedi Battlemaster. We don't see Ven Zallow until the "Deceived" trailer, who fights Darth Malgus. So...are Vindican and Zallow just...fighting in the afterlife?

By that logic, I shouldn't have to kill Revan over and over again... But the dude just refuses to die...

Well, was fun reading this thread... an other way of spending the evening while popping one eye to the tv (Iron Man) :-)

Too bad we didn't bought tickets for the Massive Attack concert for today instead of tomorrow.

Anyways good luck in solving the issue.

I would like to point out that even though the copy and paste and trivia games have caused a lot of headaches probably due to bots and website lag from so many people being here, everything the devs have been giving out is worth way more than the actual cost of losing this time. I applaud the devs for being nice enough to hand out freebies even though I and many haven't gotten them (if codes could be given to everyone it would be fantastic).

Math:

Most expensive sub option = $15/mo.

Average month = 30 days (yes, I know Feb. is shorter)

$15/mo*1 mo./30 days = $0.50/day

We are currently at less than 12 hours of down time, so even if it takes 3 more hours, the value of what was lost for subs is $0.25 plus whatever value you put on having access to Chapter X today.

This isn't to say this is good behavior to have to do last minute patches, but merely to put this in perspective.

I would like to point out that even though the copy and paste and trivia games have caused a lot of headaches probably due to bots and website lag from so many people being here, everything the devs have been giving out is worth way more than the actual cost of losing this time. I applaud the devs for being nice enough to hand out freebies even though I and many haven't gotten them (if codes could be given to everyone it would be fantastic).

Math:

We are currently at less than 12 hours of down time, so even if it takes 3 more hours, the value of what was lost for subs is $0.25 plus whatever value you put on having access to Chapter X today.

This isn't to say this is good behavior to have to do last minute patches, but merely to put this in perspective.

Yeah, the people asking for a one day refund made me chuckle. You want your 50 cents? Okay.

Math:

Well, when you put it that way it certainly helps. No big deal for $0.50!