Game is trash

LegionAlpha

Just take a minute or two to see the honest truth that this game is just not even good anymore. Those that still stick around and claim there is "sooooo much to do" are just brainwashed into thinking that doing the same thing over and over is awesome lol.

Unsubbed, loving it, biodrone mentality inc.

Just take a minute or two to see the honest truth that this game is just not even good anymore. Those that still stick around and claim there is "sooooo much to do" are just brainwashed into thinking that doing the same thing over and over is awesome lol.

It is not trash for new people. This is Bioware target audience now.

Well, OP, you're opinion is your opinion and you're welcome to it. But it's not fair to imply that people, (like myself) are brainwashed or biodrones or some other insulting non-sense just because we enjoy the game and find ways of making it fun for ourselves. I'm always amazed by people who hate a thing and expect everyone else to hate the thing too, and if they don't that they're lesser people somehow for disagreeing.

Clearly this game is not for you, so don't let the shuttle bay door swat you on the butt on the way out. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it trash, but it's certainly not what it used to be. For some people, the focus on single player story content is what they want, and for those players, great, have fun and enjoy yourselves.

For those of us who want more end game content, the game has turned into a series of broken promises, to the point where most of us aren't even surprised by BioWare's failure to deliver anymore. I guess now we know how PVP players have felt since 2012.

I've unsubbed as well, but only because a single player, episodic release game is not worth my subscription money. Telltale does episodic games much better (and with about as much actual gameplay as KOTFE), and I won't even do it for them. If/when SWTOR becomes an MMO again, I'll give it another look as a sub, but until then, I'll find other ways to occupy my free time

It's kind of like one of those abuse victims. We've been treated badly for so long that we starting to think the abuse is normal. In fact, I suspect if people tried other games out there it may be something akin to waking up from a coma. Suddenly realizing what real content and community interaction are. Honestly if wasn't for the Star Wars ip, then this game would be knocking on the door of cancelation.

Love how people who "unsub" and hate the game so much still want to come and be a part of the forum. Here is a tip that might save you some time in the future, nobody cares about your opinion of the game. Those of us who still sub and play the game do so because we enjoy it still. Your opinion of the game has zero impact on that enjoyment, or maybe it makes it even more enjoyable knowing that you will be gone, once you quit hanging on for dear life to the forum.

It's kind of like one of those abuse victims. We've been treated badly for so long that we starting to think the abuse is normal. In fact, I suspect if people tried other games out there it may be something akin to waking up from a coma. Suddenly realizing what real content and community interaction are. Honestly if wasn't for the Star Wars ip, then this game would be knocking on the door of cancelation.

Any suggestions for MMO style games to try? I have tried a bunch and yet still end up back here.

I'm active in Alpha testing of mmo called "Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade".

It's going to be mix of sort between Space Marine and Planetside 2.

http://reibornxdax.blogspot.co.il/2015/02/warhammer-40000-eternal-crusade.html

Point is,

over there the devs are extremley active.

for over a year+ each week they are doing livestream on twitch with updates.

they speak with us on the forums (all devs) and take feedback.

everything is tested first with players.

I wish bioware could at least have some of the devs working on the game post in the forums telling us what's their mindset and vision for the game.

Love how people who "unsub" and hate the game so much still want to come and be a part of the forum. Here is a tip that might save you some time in the future, nobody cares about your opinion of the game. Those of us who still sub and play the game do so because we enjoy it still. Your opinion of the game has zero impact on that enjoyment, or maybe it makes it even more enjoyable knowing that you will be gone, once you quit hanging on for dear life to the forum.

Bolded and italics.

I'm active in Alpha testing of mmo called "Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade".

It's going to be mix of sort between Space Marine and Planetside 2.

http://reibornxdax.blogspot.co.il/2015/02/warhammer-40000-eternal-crusade.html

Point is,

over there the devs are extremley active.

for over a year+ each week they are doing livestream on twitch with updates.

they speak with us on the forums (all devs) and take feedback.

everything is tested first with players.

I wish bioware could at least have some of the devs working on the game post in the forums telling us what's their mindset and vision for the game.

I wish BW would also, but this is no longer a priority for them as it does show. The game is not perfect but I am still having fun. The day I am no longer having fun I will move on...and I wont even make a post about it on the forums.

If you still have paid time left, you can still post.

Though I've been able to post while Preferred status, on multiple occasions, in the past.

The bigger question is why come on here and make a goodbye post? Is this just some desperate attempt at attention? Is the OP hoping that we will all beg them to stay?

Any suggestions for MMO style games to try? I have tried a bunch and yet still end up back here.

Honestly, I'm looking to see how Star Citizen shakes out. Gobs of potential, and the developer is crazy ambitious, so much so, it feels very refreshing to see them push the open world possibilities.

The game is entertaining, whether the content is good or bad. It keeps me up at night, all that matters.

6/10 is my rating, considering the CS here is terrible, the content release of late is more for out right profit. And EA own it. All of those take out a few marks.

The game would be amazing if the developers had passion to make it, all I see this being in the near future is an EA made WoW clone.

Well, OP, you're opinion is your opinion and you're welcome to it. But it's not fair to imply that people, (like myself) are brainwashed or biodrones or some other insulting non-sense just because we enjoy the game and find ways of making it fun for ourselves. I'm always amazed by people who hate a thing and expect everyone else to hate the thing too, and if they don't that they're lesser people somehow for disagreeing.

Clearly this game is not for you, so don't let the shuttle bay door swat you on the butt on the way out. :rolleyes:

Quoted for the truth.

If you play less than 40 hours a week, there is plenty to do. We don't all treat this as a job.

If you play less than 40 hours a week, there is plenty to do. We don't all treat this as a job.

^ This.

I started playing a few days ago and having an honest blast. I started leveling multiple characters, something I never did before in any other MMO, and the different stories keep me engaged.

I don't know if the actual endgame will be for me, but the enjoyment I'm getting right now is priceless.