Returning Companions

Vanis

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know when the Jedi Knight will start getting the other companions back? Besides for c2 or t7 because they are already located not that they are too important.

No word yet. Smugglers are pretty much in the same position. Other than the service droid, they have yet to get any of their companions back. Bowdaar is supposed to show up soon.

As far as I know Jedi Knights will get one more companion before the end of the season. Smugglers might get two I think (that's including Bowdaar) Edited by Vanis

I just hope that Gault and Vette didn't become a thing when my Warrior slept in carbonite.

Nah. I think Gault still has a thing for Hylo. If I'm not mistaken, he mentions in one of his conversations that betraying her is his biggest regret. She'll still probably shoot him though, before she takes him back. That outta be an interesting reunion. :D

Edited by h_weber

Any ideas when Kira Carsen is returning. I'm getting bored of T7 but I don't want to mess with the story. Do you think they holding out on the romanced companions too keep us dangling on a thread?

I'd say that if they introduced any of the romanced companions as alerts people would be a lot more upset. That said we don't know for certain when any companion is coming back (except for datamined information which I won't share here) but can be found easy enough. Kira is likely coming in Season Two when I suspect the expansion to end.

So I have to say, I was a little disappointed at the end of Chapter XI when I didn't get an extra moment with Aric when he was reunited with my femTrooper, but then I read about a hint for Chapter XII that made me super happy.

So in Chapter XII you have to decide who to send in to either destroy the GEMINI frequency or take control of it. If you send in Kaliyo, then at the end of the chapter you get to have a moment with Aric when he decides to go in after Kaliyo. If you tell him not to go in he says "I love you, but I have to go" and if you approve of him going, he says "Don't think this lets you off the hook for going MIA again. I can't keep loosing you." IT WAS SO SWEET, it completely made up for the lack of an extra scene with him in the last chapter, and even more so since the chances of a romanced Aric having something else to say to my Trooper now seem pretty good for the next chapter.

So I have to say, I was a little disappointed at the end of Chapter XI when I didn't get an extra moment with Aric when he was reunited with my femTrooper, but then I read about a hint for Chapter XII that made me super happy.

So in Chapter XII you have to decide who to send in to either destroy the GEMINI frequency or take control of it. If you send in Kaliyo, then at the end of the chapter you get to have a moment with Aric when he decides to go in after Kaliyo. If you tell him not to go in he says "I love you, but I have to go" and if you approve of him going, he says "Don't think this lets you off the hook for going MIA again. I can't keep loosing you." IT WAS SO SWEET, it completely made up for the lack of an extra scene with him in the last chapter, and even more so since the chances of a romanced Aric having something else to say to my Trooper now seem pretty good for the next chapter.

Well balls. That almost feels like I got punished for trusting my hubby and sending him in first lol. Luckily I'm working on another Trooper. :p

Well balls. That almost feels like I got punished for trusting my hubby and sending him in first lol. Luckily I'm working on another Trooper. :p

I missed that too as I picked Jorgan to go with me, after I found out about this super cute addition I missed I was so annoyed. On my toon I romanced Kaliyo on I made sure not to choose her first when it came to the end of the chapter her lines were not as cute (obvious I suppose as it was Kaliyo, she never seems to care too much and if she does she never shows it anyway :p) as Jorgan's lines were. I was never a big fan of the Trooper/Jorgan romance but gosh it has really really grown on me in KOTFE, Jorgan's VA has just been so good.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I missed that too as I picked Jorgan to go with me, after I found out about this super cute addition I missed I was so annoyed. On my toon I romanced Kaliyo on I made sure not to choose her first when it came to the end of the chapter her lines were not as cute (obvious I suppose as it was Kaliyo, she never seems to care too much and if she does she never shows it anyway :p) as Jorgan's lines were. I was never a big fan of the Trooper/Jorgan romance but gosh it has really really grown on me in KOTFE, Jorgan's VA has just been so good.

Yeah, Tim Omundson is doing a fantastic job.

If anyone recorded these dialogue options, I would really appreciate it if you could please upload them somewhere so all of us who send our husbands in first can get to enjoy them, too! Aric's VA is just fantastic. Need to hear all! :p

Edited by Iryfindel

Alright folks. How was the recruitment quest for Akghal Usar? What do you think of the character and the news that he won't be replacing Khem Val?

Are you excited by the news that both Vette and Gault will be returning next chapter? Are you happy about that or are you worried?

It was pretty cool, I liked it.

Well balls. That almost feels like I got punished for trusting my hubby and sending him in first lol.

Yeah, I'm really not happy about being forced to trust Kaliyo to get something done, but I can't resist the chance to hear those lines.

So glad I have not played it through on my female trooper married to Aric yet. Seems I would have missed out since I probably would have chosen to send him first also. Going to take my other trooper through today who cheated on Aric with Theron to see if I get anything special. Doubt it, but who knows after his response to our break up. To remind you:

Aric says: "I've had years to think about us. I can give you some time."

Thank you!! That's actually quite lovely, shame I missed out on it for now but I know what Trooper #2 will be choosing. :p

Yes, thanks for the vids. They are indeed quite lovely and heartfelt. I think the second response got to me the most.

My one trooper who left Jorgan for Theron did not get anything special, not that I thought she would given the circumstances. It was back to business as usual.

Wow! I love that extra Aric-moment. My trooper is still on Alderaan so this will take some time :) but I will hunt through the spoiler-section in order to see all the extra stuff when she does get to KTOFE.

This may be a tad off color, but it just sort of popped into my head with all the Aric talk. I have a cathar female trooper married to Jorgan and I was wondering if their fur creates static electricity when they make love. I can picture a totally dark room where little sparks of blue keep going off. Or anyone walking by can hear faint snaps and crackles and know that the cats are at it again.

I apologize in advance if I have insulted anyone's sensibilities.

Aric says: "I've had years to think about us. I can give you some time."

Y'know, I wonder if down the line they'll give us a chance to go back to our original LI's. Obviously given what we've seen of the last 2 LI's, they're not over us (by us, I mean our toons), and it would be kind of interesting to have a scenario down the road where we could possibly rekindle the romance. I mean, if Kaliyo the Terrorist hasn't doused the torch for her Agent hubby, I highly doubt that any of them have.

It's probably not going to happen of course, but those little comments make me wonder sometimes.

Y'know, I wonder if down the line they'll give us a chance to go back to our original LI's. Obviously given what we've seen of the last 2 LI's, they're not over us (by us, I mean our toons), and it would be kind of interesting to have a scenario down the road where we could possibly rekindle the romance. I mean, if Kaliyo the Terrorist hasn't doused the torch for her Agent hubby, I highly doubt that any of them have.

It's probably not going to happen of course, but those little comments make me wonder sometimes.

I was sort of wondering the same thing when I first got that response from Aric. I think it will be interesting to see what happens with other romanced characters. I have stayed pretty true to all the originals except for the one trooper, one of my sages, my JK and one gunslinger. My JK will probably go back to Doc, though lord knows why. We probably need to wait for more reunions to get any sort of idea though. It would be an interesting twist however.

I was sort of wondering the same thing when I first got that response from Aric. I think it will be interesting to see what happens with other romanced characters. I have stayed pretty true to all the originals except for the one trooper, one of my sages, my JK and one gunslinger. My JK will probably go back to Doc, though lord knows why. We probably need to wait for more reunions to get any sort of idea though. It would be an interesting twist however.

I think its pretty much a sure thing that our toons will be able to rekindle their romances with the original LI when they eventually show up. There would be too much backlash if that option was only available for certain ones. If our toons cheated during the time they were separated we'll probably still be given a choice on who to stick with like it was with Aric and Kaliyo.

But if you mean rekindle the romance after your toon rejected them when they were reunited, that is an interesting idea. It opens up a plethora of possibilities. ;)

Edited by h_weber

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.