[KOTFE] Lana Beniko romance and Koth history

kladza

Considering Koths interruption do you think there was something between them? And what do you think of Lana? Is she a good romance?

I don't think there's anything between them YET. I definitely think Koth is interested in her in the beginning, and he dislikes it if you romance Lana, which tells me that if you choose not to romance either of them, they'll eventually get together.

As far as the Lana romance goes, I like her. Even though she's mostly DS because she's very practical and isn't afraid to hurt people if she has to, it's easy to like her because she's practical and tries to encourage trust and cooperation. She has very good intentions at heart.

I chose romance with Lana but just wondering, anyone tried choosing Theron instead in the crucial moment in cantina? I guess how it all ends as I'm a bit afraid of Nadia's return now ;)

I chose Theron over Lana even though I was in Lana romance (used the 'flirt' option ;D) But mostly it was just "hey how have you been?/what's up, mate?"

I'm totally fine with Lana finding someone else to be in love with if not with the Outlander. My SI loves power too much over anyone :D

The romance options in SOR/KOTFE for me are as follows:

Theron: Has skittles glued to his head.

Lana: Ratfaced/Britfaced.

Koth: ...okay I was trying to think of something bad to say about the guy, but honestly, I got nothing. I think I'm gonna romance him next play through.

Senya: Has puffed rice on her forehead.

Vaylin: Has eggs on her forehead.

Jakkaro: Will mess up my shower drain, besides I think he loves his droid too much.

Arcann: Too into himself.

Koth drives me nuts!

His sheer hypocrisy, in castigating my characters for leaving the Sun Reactor to explode (when I did) only to go on and utterly dismiss Valkorian's destruction of an entire friggin' PLANET of people -- that drives me bonkers. And it totally made my Nox so much more willing to completely mock his attraction to Lana and chase after her right smack dab in front of him. Honestly, I think Nox romanced Lana as much to tick-off Koth, as that he really did like Lana's character.

Considering Koths interruption do you think there was something between them? And what do you think of Lana? Is she a good romance?

I think he says that there wasn't if you talk to him about it. He says something along the lines of "We've been through a lot together the last few years, but no we're just friends right now." I suspect that there isn't anything going on right now, but there could be and he wants it to happen.

After playing through KOTFE now with a few characters this is just what I’ve been getting from Koth/Lana. What I’m finding is that they’re obviously good friends who care about each other however with that said I do believe that Koth has deeper feelings for Lana that she currently does not have for him (which if you romance Lana he does seem a little jealous in a particular scene). Honestly at the moment Lana seems to be infatuated with the Outlander too much (whether or not you romanced her or not) to be interested in Koth and his feelings for her. I can see perhaps Koth doing something overly heroic and if Lana is not romancing the Outlander she may finally notice him, but she needs to get over her infatuation with the Outlander (especially if you're not romancing her) first.

My female sith warrior chose Theron in the cantina, but without the flirt. Lana is always a little upset when you choose Theron over her :p She also chose Theron on Yavin, it's just that it is intriguing to have the son of the jedi grandmaster having such an obvious crush on a very dark sith lord :p

For Lana, it is clear that she only has eyes for the outlander-to-be, especially on the imperial side. What Lana and Koth have together is trust and not much else. Koth probably has a crush on her, but as hopeless as the flirts the smuggler has with all the jedis he met in his class story.

My female sith warrior chose Theron in the cantina, but without the flirt. Lana is always a little upset when you choose Theron over her :p She also chose Theron on Yavin, it's just that it is intriguing to have the son of the jedi grandmaster having such an obvious crush on a very dark sith lord :p

For Lana, it is clear that she only has eyes for the outlander-to-be, especially on the imperial side. What Lana and Koth have together is trust and not much else. Koth probably has a crush on her, but as hopeless as the flirts the smuggler has with all the jedis he met in his class story.

I have at least one PC romance Theron. Simply because I imagine a scene with Ghost Marr eating popcorn while pointing out to Satele that ''Your bloodline is taking a pounding from the Outlander. You're going red with rage, not very jedi like!"

• 2 weeks later...

as others have said that Lana has eyes for only the outlander and no one else, and that she is infatuated with the outlander shoot I'd go so far as to say that it probably goes beyond infatuated with the outlander. While koth has a crush on lana but lana doesn't feel anything romantically about koth, I mean you can ask lana if koth is her boyfriend and you could say that she gets mad upset that you the outlander would even think of such a thing and she says that koth is only a friend nothing more.

my sage he romanced Lana because he was pursuing Lana during shadow of revan the on ziost and he continued to pursue Lana and entered a romantic relationship with her (or as the game would say, lock in a relationship) Lana and the outlander were going to kiss but that hypocrite who just mystically showed up ruined that and koth is completely jealous of the lana and outlander relationship

Edited by loctys

Simple question about romance with Lana, is being married to a companion that is gone (Elara Dorne in my case) makes it impossible to open a romance with Lana? I've been flirting with her on every ocassion, yet I didn't have a last flirt option in Odessen cantina at the end of chapter IX, which didn't allow me to kiss her then and because of that the window with warning about opening a relationship with her didn't pop up either. Is it some kind of bug I need to report to GM/BW or it was intended?

Simple question about romance with Lana, is being married to a companion that is gone (Elara Dorne in my case) makes it impossible to open a romance with Lana? I've been flirting with her on every ocassion, yet I didn't have a last flirt option in Odessen cantina at the end of chapter IX, which didn't allow me to kiss her then and because of that the window with warning about opening a relationship with her didn't pop up either. Is it some kind of bug I need to report to GM/BW or it was intended?

You can for sure my consular who fully romanced and married Nadia cheated on her with Lana and started an official romance with Lana. I got the pop up message and accepted and it says under Lana in companions that "you have begun a romantic relationship with Lana."

You can report it but I very much doubt they'll do anything about it :(

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I have at least one PC romance Theron. Simply because I imagine a scene with Ghost Marr eating popcorn while pointing out to Satele that ''Your bloodline is taking a pounding from the Outlander. You're going red with rage, not very jedi like!"

God I shouldn't have read that while drinking my tea. Thank you!!!

Koth gets too much crap from everyone lol. He IS a good guy. Yes when it comes to Valkorion he's extremely misguided and naive but you've also gotta remember who this guy is. He was a loyal soldier, he grew up in a mostly peaceful and prosperous Zakuul led by Valkorion. When he witnessed the evil, Arcann's orders for slaughtering civilians, he walked away. He witnessed that, he lived that. He didn't witness Ziost, he didn't live through it. He didn't grow up in the worlds we grew up in, he hasn't seen the things we've seen. He has had faith in this Emperor, his prosperity bringing good Emperor, all his life. What kind of a man would he be if he suddenly changed his beliefs around just because a group of outlanders wander in sprouting off about how evil his beloved Emperor is? He may have been told a dozen times over but he hasn't seen it or lived it so it's different for him and harder to just suddenly see Valkorion as an enemy.

I do think there's a certain chemistry between Lana and Koth, it could be possible for them to hook up, we'll see!

Recently I learned that not using Valkorions power during defence of Gravestone on Zakuul doesn't lead to Lana's death, and I did use it on my character I was asking about earlier. Is it possible that because of that the character that agreed on being used by Valkorion is unable to romance with Lana as she is very opposed to him?

Recently I learned that not using Valkorions power during defence of Gravestone on Zakuul doesn't lead to Lana's death, and I did use it on my character I was asking about earlier. Is it possible that because of that the character that agreed on being used by Valkorion is unable to romance with Lana as she is very opposed to him?

No, you can still romance Lana if you used Valkorions power. I used it once only for this scene with my inquisitor and he could still romance her. And I am quite sure that you can even romance her if you use Valkorions power all the time.

That being said seeing how Koth tried to interupt my char and Lana did not help him getting sympathy points.

My warrior actually bowed to Valkorian then used his power during the Scion fight. During the Arcann fight on Asylum, Valkorian forced her to use his power. I had romanced Lana all through SOR and KOTFE, and (iirc) there was no flirt option at all for anyone in the cantina on Odessen. I think I just got 3 options, speak to Lana, speak to Theron or speak with Koth. So, it was either bugged, or my poor warrior is forever going to be a lonely and bitter old crone.

I may create another character and try it over again the same way and see if I missed something. I haven't used my free level 60 yet, so I may give it a shot with that.

My warrior actually bowed to Valkorian then used his power during the Scion fight. During the Arcann fight on Asylum, Valkorian forced her to use his power. I had romanced Lana all through SOR and KOTFE, and (iirc) there was no flirt option at all for anyone in the cantina on Odessen. I think I just got 3 options, speak to Lana, speak to Theron or speak with Koth. So, it was either bugged, or my poor warrior is forever going to be a lonely and bitter old crone.

Interesting my JC who had romanced Lana all through SOR and Ziost bowed, used his power to save Lana, used it in the Scion fight and used it VS Arcann and I was able to romance Lana in the cantina scene (not to mention he lied to her about Valky being in his head to her in the swamp) :confused: Strange.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Interesting my JC who had romanced Lana all through SOR and Ziost bowed, used his power to save Lana, used it in the Scion fight and used it VS Arcann and I was able to romance Lana in the cantina scene (not to mention he lied to her about Valky being in his head to her in the swamp) :confused: Strange.

I probably did something wrong then in the cantina? Anyway, think I will use my level 60 and go for it again and be more careful when that cantina scene comes up. I can always use my warrior as storage since I never played her that much anyway, not crazy about melee combat. I may even purchase a second 60 to romance Koth, just to see what happens.

Lana's romance may be bugged, as some people say they have had the flirt option in cantina, but thought that it's flirting with Theron, and some people had and issue similar to mine, where they haven't had a flirt option at all at cantina. It may be a bug, I've reported it to BW, but waiting 5 days already for response. Edited by DeshIna

Koth drives me nuts!

His sheer hypocrisy, in castigating my characters for leaving the Sun Reactor to explode (when I did) only to go on and utterly dismiss Valkorian's destruction of an entire friggin' PLANET of people -- that drives me bonkers. And it totally made my Nox so much more willing to completely mock his attraction to Lana and chase after her right smack dab in front of him. Honestly, I think Nox romanced Lana as much to tick-off Koth, as that he really did like Lana's character.

I like flirting with Lana Beniko......she seems the exact opposite of Lord Zash, for good reason. Either when she is with the Republic or with the Sith she can be flirted with and romanced without too many hangups. However the guys that tag along with her trying to get my character out of trouble are they really her love interests? It is hard to seperate her loves from me flirting with her.

Should I not flirt and romance Lana Beniko? In my character's 5 years being in Carbonite when a woman saves you much like Leia Organa saved Han Solo, the sparks are immediately present. What is flirting and love when Lana Beniko is concerned......does she want to bed and breed with you? It is a pleasant condundrum than what rping that Lord Zash got into and imprisoning her soul in the Creator Soul Machine Box that was my only choice previously.