Did they seriously just buff the companions, again?

StellaRossa

They buffed them again with 4.0.4, especially healing. They were super overpowered before, now i guess they would be the ultimate gods of destruction.

I guess ill try to play with companions in passive mod, it's getting boring not going under 98% hp ever.

They buffed them again with 4.0.4, especially healing. They were super overpowered before, now i guess they would be the ultimate gods of destruction.

I guess ill try to play with companions in passive mod, it's getting boring not going under 98% hp ever.

Game Update 4.0.4

General

Fixed issues with events and event scheduling, and rescheduled events impacted in December:

Jan 12: Relics of the Gree

Jan 19: Rakghoul Resurgence

Jan 26: Bounty Contract Week

Fixed an issue where some players were unable to select a Discipline.

Players are now able to progress as normal if they reset Chapter VII at the Tram Market.

Resolved an issue that caused some players returning to the game to be unable to use existing characters.

Cartel Market

It is now possible to use the Massive Artillery Turret Decoration.

These are the 4.0.4 patch notes. What are you talking about?

Are we reading the same patch notes? We're on 4.0.4

Initial wrong quote.

Edited by BrienBear

I'm talking about the fact that twpotter is telling people to read the patch notes, and then mentions a bunch of stuff that's nowhere in the notes at all.

Sorry, thought you were OP so I misquoted you. Was meaning to point out to OP that what he's saying is nowhere in the notes.

No they didn't.

LOL to you idiots reading after my post in this thread and still don't get it. The OP is talking about the launcher patch notes. At the top, it clearly states 4.0.4 PATCH NOTES. Then, it says every patch since 4.0.3, all jumbled together. Which is what I am asking to be corrected here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=865027, and that I clearly state earlier in this thread.

But of course, idiots will only argue what they wish to read, and not actually understand what is causing the confusion.

LOL to you idiots reading after my post in this thread and still don't get it. The OP is talking about the launcher patch notes. At the top, it clearly states 4.0.4 PATCH NOTES. Then, it says every patch since 4.0.3, all jumbled together. Which is what I am asking to be corrected here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=865027, and that I clearly state earlier in this thread.

But of course, idiots will only argue what they wish to read, and not actually understand what is causing the confusion.

The OP is talking about the numbers the comp are putting out. My level 50 lana only had 1 13k heal she now has 2 13k heals now what i think he missing is the heals are the same they just put the tool tips to the max amount for the 2 dot heals so before it said 4567 to 6789 heals over time they made it flat 12k and it still a dot tic. Which is confusing to people

So in short they change the tool tips not the heals

Edited by Neoforcer

The OP is talking about the numbers the comp are putting out. My level 50 lana only had 1 13k heal she now has 2 13k heals now what i think he missing is the heals are the same they just put the tool tips to the max amount for the 2 dot heals so before it said 4567 to 6789 heals over time they made it flat 12k and it still a dot tic. Which is confusing to people

So in short they change the tool tips not the heals

No, the OP was going off of what was written in the launcher patch notes. He even came back and said so.