Upcoming Stream Plan

EricMusco

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you can ask what Ben thought were the 5 biggest choices that impacted his play through of Kotfe were and then ask Charles what his big 5 choices were and see how they differ in what they felt really mattered and had impact to the story.

Now personally I couldn't see any choices that mattered, everything turned out the exact same, but one of the big selling points of Kofte was

"CHOICES THAT MATTER

Be at the center of a personal Star Wars™ story where choices matter and impact outcomes."

Yet this seems to be a lie as the choices have no impact on outcomes. Is it a lie and if so shouldn't it be removed from the Kofte web page?

Perhaps you can ask what Ben thought were the 5 biggest choices that impacted his play through of Kotfe were and then ask Charles what his big 5 choices were and see how they differ in what they felt really mattered and had impact to the story.

Now personally I couldn't see any choices that mattered, everything turned out the exact same, but one of the big selling points of Kofte was

"CHOICES THAT MATTER

Be at the center of a personal Star Wars™ story where choices matter and impact outcomes."

Yet this seems to be a lie as the choices have no impact on outcomes. Is it a lie and if so shouldn't it be removed from the Kofte web page?

Why is it so hard to understand that the story ISN'T OVER YET!

It's like giving up on Lord of the Rings at the end of Fellowship because "well the One RIng is still around so they are screwed, nothing can change now"

As for the so-called no impact even so far;

In some of my playthroughs Vik is dead, in others he's alive. In one playthrough my character tried to deny Valforian's help and was froced to anyway, resulting in what appeared to be thousands of deaths. Those are just two off the top of my head that are clearly different after a few runs with light side Republic toons

I'm equal parts excited about this live stream, as well as equal parts nervous. I really am interested to see where this game will be going this year. That's the information I'm grasping for. But, I'm nervous because the information you usually get from their live streams is fluff at best. I'm worried that they will again miss the mark, and I wonder how many more times they can miss the mark before things really turn down again. My sub isn't going anywhere, as I've been one of the last on a server before so I'll probably be the last on this one if that time were to come in the immediate future. I just...don't particularly trust their words anymore. And, I don't think even they trust their own words anymore which is why they have stopped saying a lot of things that could be classified as substantive.

I also do not want to hear anything about HK-55, or any subscriber rewards. This stream absolutely shouldn't be about that stuff...at all. But, the cynic in me thinks that will be the first big update they touch on even though we already had a live stream about that stuff.

Give us an actual state of the game report. Give us something that shows a direction. We know chapters are once a month so don't sit there and flaunt that. Give us something we can look at and say "awesome this is where the game is going. Or, man that concept seems really cool I'm excited to see them flesh it out over the course of the year." No "hey we'll be dong new packs soon. Or, hey keep being excited for hkl-51 I mean 55. Or hey how bout that jetpack! Or, hey how bout these t shirts!"

That's what I'm praying for. I'mpraying for no fluff in the live stream. I'm hoping their actually serious for once. T-minus 3 hours to "judgement" half hour.