KOTFE Companions Returning to Story in Chapter 10 - 16?

Iinvitedyou

I'm worried for my favourite agent companion (Vector) now that we've had a lot of IA companions back which means we're probably going to have to wait a LONG time for the final two :(

I miss him too. =( But think of it this way - maybe he's at the edge of wild space bringing back a massive killik army.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss him too. =( But think of it this way - maybe he's at the edge of wild space bringing back a massive killik army.

Swarm War 36 centuries early? :eek:

Although... Joiner-ing Zakuul's citizens then killing Arcann, Koth, Vaylin, and Valkorian (again) would be hilarious.

More like a bias towards Vector. He's cool and all, but SCORPIO's role in KOTFE story, the background of the mystery behind her connection with GEMINI and Eternal Fleet is easily one of the biggest strenghts of the expansion. Vector couldn't rival that

True enough, but that doesn't mean female Agents can't wish for their buggy husbands back straight away.

It would only be fair. As a Sith Warrior, all I got so far was Pierce, so if I were an Agent I'd be glad to have SCORPIO, Kalyo and Dr. Lokin. I would kill to have Vette back, but I'd settle for Jaesa too.

Vette's comming Chapter 13 along side a certain Deveronian

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter for,

Aric Jorgan, he may not be my favourite romance but I did find him to be very sweet and a good match for my trooper.

Hmm I'm going to take a stab that maybe we'll be getting romances back every chapter in a male/female order aka female romance (Kaliyo) then male romance then female romance etc:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter for,

Aric Jorgan, he may not be my favourite romance but I did find him to be very sweet and a good match for my trooper.

Hmm I'm going to take a stab that maybe we'll be getting romances back every chapter in a male/female order aka female romance (Kaliyo) then male romance then female romance etc:

You may be right. I noticed that one of the upcoming chapter names is Profit and Plunder. I can definitely see Andronikos returning with a chapter title like that.

...so if I were an Agent I'd be glad to have SCORPIO, Kalyo and Dr. Lokin.

Assuming, of course, that all Agents even want those guys back. Which mine really doesn't. Doctor Lokin maybe.

If Bioware called me personally, this is how the conversation would go:

BW: "Hey, AngFour, if all your Agent companions were in a burning building and you could only save one of them--"

Me: "Vector."

BW: "But SCORPIO has this cool--"

BW: "But Kaliyo--"

Me: "...Do I get to shoot her?"

BW: "No."

Me: "Then Vector."

BW: "But what if you never got any of your other companions back? Wouldn't you miss them?"

TL;DR: I would rather they had brought Vector back first of all the Agent's companions and let the others to rot. Except maybe Lokin because he and Vector are bros.

Assuming, of course, that all Agents even want those guys back. Which mine really doesn't. Doctor Lokin maybe.

BW: "Hey, AngFour, if all your Agent companions were in a burning building and you could only save one of them--"

BW: "But what if you never got any of your other companions back? Wouldn't you miss them?"

TL;DR: I would rather they had brought Vector back first of all the Agent's companions and let the others to rot. Except maybe Lokin because he and Vector are bros.

<3

:ph_love_this:

YES THIS always Vector

If I had other options I'd also save Lokin but yeah Vector

You may be right. I noticed that one of the upcoming chapter names is Profit and Plunder. I can definitely see Andronikos returning with a chapter title like that.

Where's the source for this? It's not on the official KOTFE page.

Me: Knock knock

BW: Who's there?

Me: Interrupting cow.

BW: Interrupting co-

Me: Vector.

As others have mentioned in various places, Vector should have been the first companion the Agent got back. In theory, he's the easiest to find.

They should mostly all be easy to find! They emailed us! Just hit the reply button: "Malavai, I'm back. You're in Kaas City? BRT. Ps I'm mad you lost our ship. I'll find ways.. for you to make it up to me."

I know, I know. It's story logic vs actual development constraints. (And the writers may even be feeling somewhat trapped? into giving us more with our "old" companions than they ever felt inspired to do, who knows? Tough nuts, I say!) I want them to stop fooling around and give us our LIs back, no more wasting time with people we hardly remember. And Kaliyo barely counts. Even for the male agent that did romance her, she's.. not helpful as an example of what a reunion with an LI is going to be like.

Jorgan's return is going to be interesting. He's a good example of a love interest who would be loyal and dependable. I hope (so sick of that word, hope hope hope..) we don't have to wait too long to find out how that goes.

I want them to stop fooling around and give us our LIs back, no more wasting time with people we hardly remember. And Kaliyo barely counts. Even for the male agent that did romance her, she's.. not helpful as an example of what a reunion with an LI is going to be like.

Jorgan's return is going to be interesting. He's a good example of a love interest who would be loyal and dependable. I hope (so sick of that word, hope hope hope..) we don't have to wait too long to find out how that goes.

Yeah, I heard that she was disappointing because she kept arguing against the agent and the reunion wasn't that spectacular. I'd like to see a video of it though. Finding her as an agent who didn't romance her isn't so bad though. They wrote it very well for the agent class, which gave me confidence that the future reunion chapters would also be good.

I really hope that Aric doesn't have the same angry feelings towards the Trooper that Kaliyo did towards the agent, though. I mean, my trooper was literally frozen for five years and almost died of poisoning. I don't mind trying to get him to open up to my trooper again (since it would be like cutting into a wound that has probably either completely healed or mostly healed), but I would hate it if he just shut them down completely right then and there.

And like others have said, I cannot wait to find Vector with my Agent who married him. Unlike the others, he'll be able to know it's really her immediately from her pheromones/scent/aura/whatever. He'll probably be able to tell right away that something bad happened to her. It would be so interesting to have him realize that the strange scent about her is carbonite. I can't wait to find him again.

I really hope that Aric doesn't have the same angry feelings towards the Trooper that Kaliyo did towards the agent, though.

Oh I doubt that! I seriously doubt that! Then again, it's an angle I hadn't considered. Even if he isn't angry, I mean even if he's the happiest kitty ever to see that you're still alive, there's still the fact that five years have passed. How many people wait five years after they're widowed or divorced before moving on? :eek: Now I'm scared.

Oh I doubt that! I seriously doubt that! Then again, it's an angle I hadn't considered. Even if he isn't angry, I mean even if he's the happiest kitty ever to see that you're still alive, there's still the fact that five years have passed. How many people wait five years after they're widowed or divorced before moving on? :eek: Now I'm scared.

Well look at it this way: If KALIYO, one of the most disloyal people in the game, allows you to resume the romance, then Jorgan should be good to go :)

And like others have said, I cannot wait to find Vector with my Agent who married him. Unlike the others, he'll be able to know it's really her immediately from her pheromones/scent/aura/whatever. He'll probably be able to tell right away that something bad happened to her. It would be so interesting to have him realize that the strange scent about her is carbonite. I can't wait to find him again.

Here's a horrifying thought though:

He might have been captured by Zakuul Knights (look at the Alderaan Star Fortress, it has a bunch of Killiks and Joiners behind the glass) and he might be being experimented on. Or he might have been severed from the nest.

OR

He returned to the Empire (he WAS transferred to Intelligence, and Sith Intelligence still exists. His official job description was "Covert Assault Operative.") and the Empire won't be too keen on his being part of the Killik Hive Mind and he's been severed.

So he might NOT recognize the Female Agent right away if that's the case.

My money, though, is that he went dark. Became the Night Herald ("The Night Herald screams in our mind!), and is now incommunicado with everyone ("We do not know what we will become without you. We don't WANT to know.") And it might take him a bit to recognize the agent because he's convinced she's gone, hence his decent into darkness and bitterness.

Well, at least that's how I'D write it *shrugs*

Either way, I doubt we'll find out this season. With the Agents getting so many of their companions back already, BW has to be fair and let everyone else catch up. heck, we'll probably get Temple back before Vector :( :(

Well, the good news is this: Aric and what's left of Havoc Squad have been fighting guerilla warfare on Zakuul for who knows how long. Before then, they were in constant combat with probably little time to sleep and eat, let alone form romantic attachments to people. If the Trooper was the first person Aric fell for during his entire life, I can't see him ever really getting over her- especially given that he's Cathar (and follows their traditions regarding relationships) and they have strict customs when it comes to love and marriage.

Well look at it this way: If KALIYO, one of the most disloyal people in the game, allows you to resume the romance, then Jorgan should be good to go :)

Ha, you're right about that. Not that I'm too worried about Jorgan, my trooper retired the second I finished the story.

But I understand the concern, I have the same concerns about Quinn and Vector, the only romances I really liked. Of course the romances are all different and will presumably play out differently. I just hope they're all juicy and fun, that's all I want. Oh and ***SOON***, I want that too.

Here's a horrifying thought though:

He might have been captured by Zakuul Knights (look at the Alderaan Star Fortress, it has a bunch of Killiks and Joiners behind the glass) and he might be being experimented on. Or he might have been severed from the nest.

OR

He returned to the Empire (he WAS transferred to Intelligence, and Sith Intelligence still exists. His official job description was "Covert Assault Operative.") and the Empire won't be too keen on his being part of the Killik Hive Mind and he's been severed.

So he might NOT recognize the Female Agent right away if that's the case.

My money, though, is that he went dark. Became the Night Herald ("The Night Herald screams in our mind!), and is now incommunicado with everyone ("We do not know what we will become without you. We don't WANT to know.") And it might take him a bit to recognize the agent because he's convinced she's gone, hence his decent into darkness and bitterness.

Well, at least that's how I'D write it *shrugs*

Either way, I doubt we'll find out this season. With the Agents getting so many of their companions back already, BW has to be fair and let everyone else catch up. heck, we'll probably get Temple back before Vector :( :(

Why do you do this to me?! My emotions!! My poor, sweet, wonderful Vector!

Your mind is so twisted, I love it. I both do and do not want this now.

2/11/2016

To BioWare - EA Devs/Creators and Players,

This is my first time playing SWTOR since mid December 2015 - I'm a gamer mostly in my spare time been playing Wow for 10 Years plus - did the GW 1 and 2 and many others - But this game I found very in depth, fun, frustrating and I had some tough lessons with bugs and gearing up companions when it wasn't needed.. 5 mill down the tubes lol. I was pissed about it, but that's on me. I had my share of venting at BioWare / EA support.

Overall the SWTOR is fun, and even has many of the same game mechanics as Wow - but I have to say it can be a lot better. I was partly influenced to play SWTOR when Star Wars re-awakened on the big screen - I am sure it gave SWTOR and other related business a nice boost. Either way, I have enjoyed the game since I started playing.

On my main character, JK, I Married Kira Carsen and in just finishing chapter 10 I have seen hints she is trying to reach out - but nothing yet! Lol - The suspense is fun but frustrating. I hope my relationship and the decisions I made with Kira Carsen are not lost on account of this latest expansion and chapters in KOTFE. Because I will be very disappointed in BioWare / EA devs - and I won't be creating another character over any Devs screw ups or lack of consideration for players time and gaming experience. I will keep the faith and see. I hope they do the right thing I chose not to recover any of my old companions - I rather allow for the chapters to finish and see the end results. I am hoping my sweet fun Kira comes back ;-) - she was cool and fun to play with. I can only imagine what the future of Virtual Gaming will be like in 10-15-20 years from now. It will probably be surreal and awesome - i'm sure. We will probably be in some kind of contraption that will allow us to experience running, fighting, swimming, flying and well the list goes on. I hope SWTOR looks into that future because it would be awesome. Those futuristic cities in SWTOR - expand on that very cool - yeah the future in gaming looks like it's gonna be very fun indeed ;)

Either way, I have some suggestions for the game creators and devs at BioWare / EA - Here's My Top 5 List.

1) When players get "Stuck" in some buggy area - which should NOT happen - the /stuck is nice to have but if you get stuck more than once in an area that is very buggy such as what happened to me a few weeks ago, the game should not put a "timer" if you get stuck more than once - that is simply wrong and time consuming let alone very unnecessary. I had to log out and log back on. Remove the timer if Players get Stuck more than once, or fix the damn bugs. Especially for paying subscribers like myself. But overall for everyone - make the game experience in SWTOR for all Players better.

2) In this I am not alone, many players that worked hard to build on their companions should not lose them or worse if you "Marry" a companion you built a relationship with like I did with Kira Carsen - it should follow you into your expansions and coming chapters. I understand that you can get most of them back, but if any player builds up a companion and took that time only for them to lose it - it is clearly taking away the reward and fun from the game experience in SWTOR - Do not let players invest time and money on something you may or will take away in future updates/expansions. That is very wrong. It will not create loyalty, it will create backlash and loss of loyal players. Heck I don't mind spending the money for any game I truly enjoy, but if a gaming company undermines the gaming experience for Players - that is far from wise and you will lose players - it happens all the time. But all in good time, keeping the players happy and doing your best to stay consistent by making the experience rewarding and fun will insure loyalty among your free players and subscribers. Don't ruin it by taking away what players have taken their time and money to build in game - and if your tech requires drastic changes in game mechanics that result in losses to players, you need to reward players accordingly for any such loss. When Game Creators and Devs do good for their loyal Players - it is a win win for everyone.

3) I have not experienced any swimming in SWTOR - I think it should be considered if it's not already - you can add entirely new game environments to the SWTOR platform and add new and fun content for all Players. Like adding Jetski traveling - boat like mounts over water etc. create missions with high speed boat chases - a lot of fun stuff can be done here - Something I haven't seen in any MMO and in this gaming platform I can see this would be very cool in SWTOR.

4) IMPORTANT: Make it more CLEAR for NEW Players when they assume or think they can equip and gear their Companions - like some pop up warning that is clearly specific - like any gear given to companion is cosmetic only vs the very confusing -> "companions do not gain any stat bonuses from equipment" which can be confusing since players may think ok, no bonus but perhaps the standard stats of any gear is fine. It is a simple update text you can add to be clear with all NEW players, like myself, and many new Players experienced the same problem. And when I wanted to be sure - I reached out to tech support only to get a response 4 days later - and that is NOT acceptable. If Players do not know for sure and getting mixed answers from the community at the time also doesn't help. So I suggest the Devs at BioWare / EA make a simple effort in updating their text info on this to be more specific and clear when new Players buy and gear up their companions they should know it is only cosmetic. This is not rocket science - hopefully you will consider and act on this to avoid other New players of experiencing the same issue and confusion.

5) Although this is minor, I noticed that with all the furniture from beds to chairs, couches etc. the Character in SWTOR cannot even lay down on beds, or sit in chairs - rather useless, especially when you buy these items only for looks - allow characters to use them by allowing them to use sleep mode, sit etc. and create companion conversations to compliment the interactions - it would make the game a lot funner. Imagine for example - Kira and I arrive back from missions and she says honey sit down let me make you a drink - or lets gets some shut eye wink wink, or let's invite the rest of the crew for some drinks and get them to unwind away from the Starship. Create a fun rewarding experience around the Character and the character's environment. You will see a lot of Players enjoying that - BioWare / EA can take SWTOR to the next level in MMO if they want.

Well, that is all for my suggestions. I am sure the Creators and Devs at BioWare / EA can relate to my comments, feedback and suggestions as would any long time gamer in MMORPG. When you take loyal players seriously and consider their inputs and suggestions, and act on them it goes a long way :)

That is all for now and thank you all for taking the time to read this - if any player needs help with any runs while I'm online waiting for the next Chapter and if i'm able - happy to help :-)

Ps On a final note, is there a way to upload your own Avatar for your SWTOR profile? Ty ;-)

Cheers to all and happy gaming SWTOR world! :-)

JonJustice

Yeah, I heard that she was disappointing because she kept arguing against the agent and the reunion wasn't that spectacular. I'd like to see a video of it though. Finding her as an agent who didn't romance her isn't so bad though. They wrote it very well for the agent class, which gave me confidence that the future reunion chapters would also be good.

I really hope that Aric doesn't have the same angry feelings towards the Trooper that Kaliyo did towards the agent, though. I mean, my trooper was literally frozen for five years and almost died of poisoning. I don't mind trying to get him to open up to my trooper again (since it would be like cutting into a wound that has probably either completely healed or mostly healed), but I would hate it if he just shut them down completely right then and there.

Don't worry, Jorgan is... happy to see you...When he confirms it's you.

Don't worry, Jorgan is... happy to see you...When he confirms it's you.

The two "..." make me nervous. But I hope you're right that he's happy about it. Otherwise it'll be really sad for those of us who romanced him and think he's adorable.

The two "..." make me nervous. But I hope you're right that he's happy about it. Otherwise it'll be really sad for those of us who romanced him and think he's adorable.

Let's just say he doesn't believe it's actually you at first

''Can't use your eyes?"

"Not unless I'm seeing ghosts... Is that really you, sir?"

Though I think it depends on how you treated him before, because there's multiple versions...

Edited by Codedrago

I'm pretty sure Aric will be happy to see you, the only reason Kaliyo was so abrasive was because she was so sure you'd faked your death and is generally much more self serving. That and the game seems to assume that these guys were loyal to you (sans Tanno). The only other person I imagine being that upset is Risha and Jaesa.