KOTFE Companions Returning to Story in Chapter 10 - 16?

Iinvitedyou

Yeah, I heard that she was disappointing because she kept arguing against the agent and the reunion wasn't that spectacular. I'd like to see a video of it though. Finding her as an agent who didn't romance her isn't so bad though. They wrote it very well for the agent class, which gave me confidence that the future reunion chapters would also be good.

I romanced Kaliyo on my main and their reunion was exactly what I expected. Hell, it went a little better than I'd hoped actually! But you know how it goes, YMMV and all that...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I romanced Kaliyo on my main and their reunion was exactly what I expected. Hell, it went a little better than I'd hoped actually! But you know how it goes, YMMV and all that...

I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Hopefully most others did too. And also hopefully the reunions I'm looking forward to will be as good as Kaliyo's for you.

I'm really excited for my Smuggler to get back Guss back in the next chapter. Or at least, that's what it looks like to me. He's hysterical. Someone said that Bowdaar was supposed to be coming back too next chapter, which would also be delightful since I really liked him.

I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Hopefully most others did too. And also hopefully the reunions I'm looking forward to will be as good as Kaliyo's for you.

I'm really excited for my Smuggler to get back Guss back in the next chapter. Or at least, that's what it looks like to me. He's hysterical. Someone said that Bowdaar was supposed to be coming back too next chapter, which would also be delightful since I really liked him.

Bowdarr was supposed to come back in this chapter, but they pushed him to the next one (His alert is doing the eternal Championship)

Me to I've always loved Guss and it'll be good to actually getting some smuggler companions back! :D

I'm just hoping they don't push the next chapter back by another 2 months. If that's the case we can't expect to see a lot of returning companions this year.

What makes you think they'll push it back? Aside from starting day server maintenance, they've been on schedule.

What if having Valkorian in our heads messes with our aura so much that Vector doesn't want us any more? :( :( :(

I imagine with the Inquisitor is much like trying to bed the ****...

Inquisitor: I took on five powerful Sith Lords...AT THE SAME TIME!

Arcaan: Seriously?

Inquisitor: Hey! Where are you going!?

Valkorion: Look... I've been in there. And there is no way I'm going back in to the body that let in more men than a girl's sweet 16!

What if having Valkorian in our heads messes with our aura so much that Vector doesn't want us any more? :( :( :(

/giggle You worry too much, Vector wuvs you. I just finished my second agent (it's been years since the first time) and I remember now what a peach he is.

Glad my agent is light side, I can almost imagine a dark femagent offing Vector because he's like.. her one weakness, the one thing that could cause her to slip up. Then again, I can almost imagine my light agent finding out he's been safe somewhere all these years and deciding not to drag him back into danger. (How awful would that be?) I was just struck by some of the lines my agent said, it sounded like she worried about him a lot.

• 5 months later...
So far what I see the romance or non romance companions of a Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent, Trooper, and a bounty hunter have returned but when will other romance and non romance companions show up? Like sith inquisitor, smuggler, jedi knight, and jedi consular, I especially want to know about sith inquisitor

So far what I see the romance or non romance companions of a Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent, Trooper, and a bounty hunter have returned but when will other romance and non romance companions show up? Like sith inquisitor, smuggler, jedi knight, and jedi consular, I especially want to know about sith inquisitor

I'm assuming they'll all come back in the next story arc- Knights of the Eternal Throne. My question is, is this going to be episodic again? Because I actually kind of like doing it that way.