KOTFE Companions Returning to Story in Chapter 10 - 16?

Iinvitedyou

Kira & Risha are probably among the only two companions, whom I want to return in a prominent role right now; the kind that involve actual conversation and dialogue with them as opposed to just being house ornaments.

EDIT: Oh, and Scourge too, if only because of the interesting story implications like a meeting with the Sith Warrior.

Yes, Scourge meeting the SW is just NEEDED! I can already forsee him attacking you for having Vitiate in your head

Edited by Codedrago

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agent is the first to get back an original 1-50 storyline romance (Kaliyo) as well, I'm interested to see how the romances are handled and how cheating on them will be handled which we'll see in Chapter 10.

Probably brought Kaliyo back because she'll be the easiest to do reactions for. Remember, she was screwing other people while in a relationshi with you BEFORE it was cool!

• 2 weeks later...
You can use the terminal to get companions that are currently inactive, but it will give you a warning message that this will affect the story down the line.

No. That is NOT what the warning says. The warning says that the companion's return via terminal is not canon to the story YET. As far as KotFE is concerned, that companion is still missing and they cannot participate in KotFE chapters. They will be able to WHEN they DO return.

Bioware themselves said that if we use the terminal it WILL NOT affect their canon story down the road. They will still get their big "Come Back" chapter whether or not they were retrived. But for gameplay purposes, some people might want their highly ranked companions back for grinding Heroics.

Bringing back an old companion via the terminal DOES NOT affect their story in the future.

Edited by AngFour

She will return in the story but most likely not this season (chapter 1-16) but season 2. I'm not sure when season 2 starts though :confused:

my gut feeling is that we're going to see Nadia and Kira return together and see them in some sort of leadership position among the jedi.

Perhaps Kira's the one who completes Nadia's training.

It would be nice if we could get companions from other classes and the opposite faction.

Uh, we can. Yuun, Qyzen, T7, Talos, Xalek, SCORPIO, and Doctor Lokin can join you regardless of faction or class, and that's just the former companions up to the end of chapter 9's stuff.

M1-4X and Lt Pierce are the only faction-locked companions so far.

To me the important question since we know Kalyio is returning via the story is if there will be new Alliance alerts as well in Chapter 10.

Also, the only thing I have used the companion locator terminal for is to bring back a few companions that I had not finished achievements with (Broonmark & Skadge) just in case they go the way of Tanno Vik :eek:

Edited by Bingchudie

Also, the only thing I have used the companion locator terminal for is to bring back a few companions that I had not finished achievements with (Broonmark & Skadge) just in case they go the way of Tanno Vik :eek:

I suspect they'll be putting Broonmark in, and probably sooner than later, just because there's no new dialogue they'd need to record for him. He's the last "odd man out" in terms of easy, non-human dialogue that hasn't already been set up for recruitment (other than Khem Val, who...might be trickier), so I'm sure the devs will pick this low-hanging fruit pretty quickly.

He's the last "odd man out" in terms of easy, non-human dialogue that hasn't already been set up for recruitment (other than Khem Val, who...might be trickier), so I'm sure the devs will pick this low-hanging fruit pretty quickly.

Along those lines Bowdaar should be easy too...

It would be nice if we could get companions from other classes and the opposite faction.

They've already implemented that. As far as I know, the only exception would be 4X, and Major Pierce, who can only be recruited by someone from their original faction. So to get Pierce, you have to be from the Empire, and to get 4X, you have to be from the Republic. And that makes sense to me. It literally goes against 4X's programming to assist an Imperial. But aside from those two, you can recruite almost all the original companions, regardless of their origin class.

Edited by Yermog

My understanding of it is that if you use the terminal, you get the companions back, but no conversations acknowledge their presence and they cannot accompany you into Chapter 10.

This SUCKS! Why the frakk is my Consular forced to do the next chapters with that bunch of useless companion instead on Zenith?? :(

All I know is that my Sith Warrior is sitting at Odesson, plotting against the enemy, recruiting all sorts of people, attacking Star Fortresses, planning how he'll tear Arcann and his sister limb from limb and whatnot, but most of all he wants Vette back. That letter she sent while I was frozen in carbonite, man... :sul_mad:

okay so enough of the agent favoring BS already!!! they've already been OP'd to death as far as PVP goes, so leave off of them and their companions and start including other class's (classi? lol) comps!!! I want my Mako and Blizz in story mode with me (simultaneous return with Blizz looking out for Mako for you would be PERFECT!!!!) PLEASE already and throw in playable Nautolans while you're at it!!!! lol 'nuff said! :D

okay so enough of the agent favoring BS already!!! they've already been OP'd to death as far as PVP goes, so leave off of them and their companions and start including other class's (classi? lol) comps!!! I want my Mako and Blizz in story mode with me (simultaneous return with Blizz looking out for Mako for you would be PERFECT!!!!) PLEASE already and throw in playable Nautolans while you're at it!!!! lol 'nuff said! :D

Blizz will be recruitable via alliance alert on tuesday

I'm worried for my favourite agent companion (Vector) now that we've had a lot of IA companions back which means we're probably going to have to wait a LONG time for the final two :(

It would only be fair. As a Sith Warrior, all I got so far was Pierce, so if I were an Agent I'd be glad to have SCORPIO, Kalyo and Dr. Lokin. I would kill to have Vette back, but I'd settle for Jaesa too.

As others have mentioned in various places, Vector should have been the first companion the Agent got back. In theory, he's the easiest to find. Surely he went back to his Nest, which we know where it is. I know if it had been up to me, the first thing I would have done when Theron brought back my ship would be go to Alderaan to try to reunite with my buggy husband. If they didn't want us to get him back yet, they should have let us find his Nest gone, and provide an extra mystery to solve as we went along.

Now, before I get accused of bias towards the Agent, I think it would be fun if the first class companion we get back starts us on a path to get the others (Yuun or 4X should have a lead on another Trooper companion, T7 should have one on a Jedi Knight companion, Qyzen on a Consular companion, Xalek or Talos on another Inquisitor companion, Pierce on a Warrior companion etc).

I don't know how the Star Fortress companions interact with other classes, but I know Jedi Knights can ask the Ithorian Jedi on Alderaan about their old companions.

As others have mentioned in various places, Vector should have been the first companion the Agent got back. In theory, he's the easiest to find. Surely he went back to his Nest, which we know where it is. I know if it had been up to me, the first thing I would have done when Theron brought back my ship would be go to Alderaan to try to reunite with my buggy husband. If they didn't want us to get him back yet, they should have let us find his Nest gone, and provide an extra mystery to solve as we went along.

I agree and I mean Lokin was on Alderaan and we didn't even get the opportunity to ask him about Vector at all, that really annoyed me. I'm hoping a certain someone in Chapter X may give us a little bit of info on him, even just something small.

Now, before I get accused of bias towards the Agent

More like a bias towards Vector. He's cool and all, but SCORPIO's role in KOTFE story, the background of the mystery behind her connection with GEMINI and Eternal Fleet is easily one of the biggest strenghts of the expansion. Vector couldn't rival that

Edited by Pietrastor