The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Patch 1.0.1. Thoughts?

WarTornPanda

Yay, nothing about the raid frames being fixed so healing will still be a mountain of fun in large groups.

Other than that, any chance of you letting us have a full group for Warzones BioWare?

If you are going to fiddle with the reward system then let us field a full premade so we don't have to rely on randoms to know what they are doing.

I'm not happy,,,

Still no fix for Sith inq having the Darth title after finishing the class quest at level 50.

Guess I will still be running around with lord tiltle until its fixed. Bw you shouldnt have

released the game without fixing this.

Not a bug.

I'll find the source when I can be bothered but based on choices made and actions not all folks will get the Darth title.

Edited by Gomla

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not happy,,,

Still no fix for Sith inq having the Darth title after finishing the class quest.

Guess I will still be running around with lord tiltle until its fixed. Bw you shouldnt have

released the game without fixing this.

...because it matters a lot.

Ugh, they nerfed slicing. The margins already were not that great but enough to make it worthwhile. Not sure how I feel about leveling up slicing now.

Slicing has been OP from the very beginning. Happy it got nerfed. It is the easiest to make money and to level, hopefully this will balance it out to the gathering skills

while there are certainly some high priority bugs and fixes that need to be sorted asap, as long as they roll out patches like this on a frequent basis (weekly/bi-weekly) then i don't see any problem.

frequent small incrimental patches >>> infrequent big fix patches.

Rift was awesome about small 30 minute patches. I really wish they didn't shoot themselves in the foot. They had such a high quality product and an excellent design philosophy. Gersh killed it for me with horrendous balance.

Edited by WarTornPanda

Not everything but this is the shortest patch notes I've ever seen in an MMO. Especially for a game this early in the notes should be quite long.

Again, it has been ONE WEEK since official release with a major holiday thrown in the mix.

The majority of other MMOs patches within the first month are ALL usually really short - and this one is longer than those.

Considering it's the 27th of December then yea pretty fine really.

well i guess beta testers failed or they didn't do anything with the list on all the alpha and beta testing.. don't get me wrong I like the game.. and there lots of things they have done well.. but some basic stuff seems to be complete oversight..

I don't like the XP nerf for Warzones losses, simple because premade groups are only up to 4 people, and the rest is filled with randoms...

Still alot faster in earning money and xp on average then soling. Just curious how big of a hit we are talking about. Hopefully not bigger then 15%.