Patch 1.0.1. Thoughts?

WarTornPanda

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with this patch. I am sure BW is working on other bugfixes and issues, but you have to realize these patches need to pass QA before they are pushed out, otherwise there is plenty of room for regressions and new bugs to crop up.

It is foolish to push untested code to patch something, if it breaks something else in an edge case in a more catastrophic way then the cure was worse than the disease.

I expect the next patch (and I expect patches quite frequently for the next month or two as they iron out problems and ensure stability) to contain fixes for more bugs. I'd rather take the fixes as they are ready instead of waiting for every bugfix to get pushed through.

That is just ridicilous and shows how much the nerf is needed. And I level slicing too.:mad:

Except there's no ways to make money in this game. The auction house is practically worthless to anyone with half a brain that can just level their skill with companions. I had 600k from slicing and had to waste 225k on a 10% mount speed increase. Good luck getting epic without slicing.

Bug fix list looks extremely short for a game with this many glaring issues.

^^ I would have to agree. This isnt much of a patch for a brand new MMO. Im assuming (and you know what they say about that) that many of the other issues are a 2 week fix and our next patch will be 'Major'. This would definitely have to be considered a 'Minor' patch.

lol... lemme guess, they will announce a REALLY COOL CONTENT patch to be released just couple days after "free" 30 day period....

You talking about the content that they already had built, but didn't release with the game so that they could release it shortly after launch to impress people?

Edited by WarTornPanda

i'm really happy that there isn't a note about nerf'ing any of the bosses.

however, i'm pretty upset that someone didn't take 10 minutes to fix the endgame sith inquisitor title.

i'm hoping one change got ninja'ed in and the other one didn't. can you guess which?

I don't like the XP nerf for Warzones losses, simple because premade groups are only up to 4 people, and the rest is filled with randoms...

well I hope that bioware steps up and care less about randoms.. let us take in premades.. or give us a premade que!! groups of 4 is retarded..

It would have been nice to see something about the bug that is keeping players from joining flashpoints.

the flashpoint needs to be reset bug has caused 2 people i know to quit because they can't join the rest of us in flashpoints or pvp warzones. have had tickets in since launch with no response

You talking about the content that they already had built, but didn't release with the game so that they could release it shortly after launch to impress people?

well, i guess that may be the case, since they have Mythic's BS maestros working on this project as well (90% of warhammer's after release "new" content was done pre-release)

You bunch of ignorant entitilest whiners!! The game came out a week ago!! Christmas was 2 days ago. The devs have been slaving over this the last month, and missing time with their family during the holidays. This patch coming out after the workweek of the christmas holiday AND only coming out after a week's worth since the live game should not be anything large and major. What do you propose, go to Austin and handcuff the devs to their chairs until they fix the bugs IN A GAME? Geez people grow up, be a little more respectful and patient.

Bioware, good job on the patch. Fixes some needed problems, and I trust and respect that the other problems will be resolved in short order. In the meantime, I will enjoy playing on the game rather than crying on the forums.

I beg you BioWare turn on Graphics!!!

This game just luck ugly without HD options!!!

Its alrdy 1 week after start and this game still dont looking like it should be, where is game from your screenshots and movies? Beacuse i dont think we are playing it....

Edited by Ralsik

I swear, it's like some people think that devs look at a problem, hit a button, and it's magically fixed without breaking anything else and everything is just a-okay.

If only that were true.

Please try to keep up that isn't what we are expressing outrage over today; today we just can't believe they added their children's names to the credits and there needs to be at least five hundred threads about it. :rolleyes:

You bunch of ignorant entitilest whiners!! The game came out a week ago!!.

lol... and yet, week after release we have tons of 50's running around twiddling their thumbs - all content has been beaten and most dedicated people are nearly fully equipped in the best available gear.... BW should have sticked to single player games dude

Edited by CptKloss

Except there's no ways to make money in this game. The auction house is practically worthless to anyone with half a brain that can just level their skill with companions. I had 600k from slicing and had to waste 225k on a 10% mount speed increase. Good luck getting epic without slicing.

Boo Hoo, I had 600k. rofl

For your epic gear comment. This must be your very 1st MMORPG U ever played. You have to work to get epic gear, otherwise this game would get boring in a week or less.