Patch 1.0.1. Thoughts?

WarTornPanda

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see they worked one companions but nothing to fix the issues of companions skills losing their setting each time you rezone or summon them.. damn annoying as a smuggler and the companion uses a harpoon shot mobs into melee..

With mounts and mass amount of zoning it is damn annoying..

Bug fix list looks extremely short for a game with this many glaring issues.

You're right, of course. Everything should be fixed within one week of release, even one with a major holiday!

Seriously. Give it time. For the first set out it's not bad at all. Plenty of other games take far longer to fix less than what we got.

Well I see they worked one companions but nothing to fix the issues of companions skills losing their setting each time you rezone or summon them.. damn annoying as a smuggler and the companion uses a harpoon shot mobs into melee..

With mounts and mass amount of zoning it is damn annoying..

Yea and sometimes the skill setting change even when not zoning or summoning, bloody awful to find out Corso's harpoon attack is on when in middle of a difficult fight.:mad:

You're right, of course. Everything should be fixed within one week of release, even one with a major holiday!

Seriously. Give it time. For the first set out it's not bad at all. Plenty of other games take far longer to fix less than what we got.

Not everything but this is the shortest patch notes I've ever seen in an MMO. Especially for a game this early in the notes should be quite long.

Actually if you have read the forums people have been written that if not the gamebreaking bugs that is on the bug fixed list they would leave so.....

Which reminds now of WoW and theire bug fix patch that destroyed crafting for 2 weeks you couldnt see what would level upo youre skill :p

I'm not happy,,,

Still no fix for Sith inq having the Darth title after finishing the class quest at level 50.

Guess I will still be running around with lord tiltle until its fixed. Bw you shouldnt have

released the game without fixing this.

Edited by Kesica