Bounty Week ?

PlacidDragon

Hey folks,

We have identified the issues that caused the Bounty Contract Week to not activate as expected. Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy Life Day and the Double XP event!

Thanks!

-Tait

------------------------------

And Merry Christmas to all! :D

Cancelled.

This is just embarrassing. And the fact that they shrug it off so easily, and simply tell people to just do it next month, is disturbing. This is where your sub money goes, people.

Edited by Eillack

Hey folks,

We have identified the issues that caused the Bounty Contract Week to not activate as expected. Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy Life Day and the Double XP event!

Thanks!

-Tait

------------------------------

And Merry Christmas to all! :D

Y'know, I thought you were (maybe) yanking our chains, but no, you weren't. Bah.

I'm going to adapt a line from a Disney film (kudos for the person who can tell me which film, and which character):

Ever since 4.0 came out, the system's got more bugs than a bait store.

EDIT: I can't spell.

If this game had any more bugs in it, it would be SimAnt.