Bioware: Can we get a Rey hairstyle for our characters?

jessekhill

• 1 year later...

It took them 6 years to add the default jedi outfit from KOTOR 2, and we still don't have Aayla Secura's gear, so expect those to be in the game in 2023.

The Cartel Market people probably don't know much about SW, that's why gear is so crappy, if you pay attention, gear is good in story, but awful anywhere else, story people need to have a good knowledge of SW, but the pvp and Ops people need to know how to make pvp and Ops, so the gear in those parts of the game looks like it came out of your average Elfs and Orcs MMO.

That said i would probably review my anti CM policy if Rey's outfits and hairdos were available in the game.

plse plse tell me how you did that? know the speeder but what combination of armour and weapons did you use?

And no I'm not going to copy you just curiuos :D,

And offcourse : yes plse Rey hairstyle(s) and armour

Hey, here's :

Rey Jakku outftit by Bendukundalini

- random 65 green adaptive chest (comes under many names, this one is "outlander vigilant shirt")

- Ruusan Force Expert crafted pants, with a brown/beige dye (dyes better than the orange shell version)

- scout belt from fleet

the staff is purely cosmetic :

- uxiol mfg heavy magnapulse staff, level 51. I've noticed most thin staves are level 25/33

There are two more outfits from the movies available in-game.

They are? Which ones? I just recognize Luke's and Old Ben Kenobi's. But neither Rey nor Kylo. Or some of Leia inpired outfits (Hoth... maybe... with extremely lot of imagination)

Plus: I really love Amilyn Holdo's dress. This would be a wonderful Jedi Sage outfit.

Edited by Siri_Talons