The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Supreme Leader Snoke

iankalo

Can someone show me a picture of Supreme Leader Snoke, please? I cant find anything in Google. Im going to watch the movie on Sunday but I want to see Andy Serkis`s character NOW!

Think

Alien from Kingom of crystal skull, just more human looking with scars.

Well , if Snoke is Darth Plagueis , then Disney sucks ... It shouldt be human-like creature with ears and nose. It have to be that specie from the youtube video.

Darth Plagueis isnt human. Even if he is deformed .... he wont have human ears and nose.

Edited by iankalo

Well , if Snoke is Darth Plagueis , then Disney sucks ... It shouldt be human-like creature with ears and nose. It have to be that specie from the youtube video.

Darth Plagueis isnt human. Even if he is deformed .... he wont have human ears and nose.

But we never saw Plagueis on screen, it's all EU stuff. Plus they've reworked the X Wings, stormtrooper armors, lightsabers, and even the Falcon a bit. So they could totally rework him (human Jabba anyone?)...

The HUGE wound on the skull. He could have seemed dead or even BE dead to Palpatine and slowly come back to half-life...

If I were Plagueis, I'd force choke whoever chose such a lousy name for me.

Yours truly, Darth Snack.

Edited by BenduKundalini

It would be great if this guy is Plagueis. Im his fan ;) But ... I thought he is not that evil like Palpatine. Evil, but just. I cant wait to see him. I`ll watch the movie tomorrow.

Still no pics of Snoke in Google?

Edited by iankalo