Jedi Covenant Issues

TaitWatson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*** is the matter with the server? And how are they going to refund us for the theft of time being unable to play???

LOL

Compensation? Was wondering when that subject would pop up. You won't be compensated unless it's down for days. And that's only if the entire game is down for days.

I can never make heads or tails of the time zones on these posts. For me, (Central Time) it's about 7 pm. I can't tell what time the server went down, but I tried a while ago, and it was off. So if it says 1:35 am, what time is that in CT? So I'll know if I should even bother trying again tonight.

Jedi Cov is not empty lol, except during the day when people are at their jobs, and even then its still pretty busy. It's the 2nd most active server, got twice the population of Shadowlands. Lot of Europeans play on it so they only have to speak one language.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

LOL

Compensation? Was wondering when that subject would pop up. You won't be compensated unless it's down for days. And that's only if the entire game is down for days.

Its still BS having to log in and then find out that the server where all your characters are is offline, and if nothing else I hope it gets them to fix this **** sooner. It just pisses me off, if there is an issue let us know and I bet most people would be understanding, or send an auto-email to all the players that have a character on that server telling them that its down and why.

Since the re-start JC is now listed as a PVP server (east coast) and when I try to log in I'm defaulted to a new RP server where I'm given the option to start a new character from scratch or from lvl60...what's happened to the 8 characters I already have?....what server are they on??

Did anyone else lose their last several hours of progress because of this reboot? I had just finished Belsavis before the reboot, but when I logged back in after the reboot, my quest log says I'm back on one of the first Belsavis quests.