EU Maintenance Time Campaign

JonDemo

Even if they cannot give EU a separate maintenance time they should change the window a bit. Change it to start at midnight CST, that would not hurt the US all that bad and would still make it better for us on the EU side.

That would make the downtime to be from 12AM CST (10PM PST/1AM EST/6:00 GMT/7:00 CET) until 6AM CST(2AM PST/5AM EST/12:00 GMT/13:00 CET). - Note the correct way of displaying clock on this side of the ocean.

As it stands now us Finns have the downtime 12:00 - 18:00. That is, if they really manage to get their first major patch out in the timeframe they have set, given how other MMOs have had their first patches I am really doubtfull they will be done in 6 hours.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in to. I took a vacation just for gaming. (It is not holidays in my country right now)

Frustrating... But nevertheless, Bioware I luv you for Baldur's Gate and Edwin, Neverwinter and that cocky dwarf, DragonAge and Morgana. Hope I could thank you for SWTOR as well. And i am really are right now.

Pls, keep ur maintance up to European and Eastern European time.

Thx!

I certainly do feel like a second class player. In some respects they probably try to make things convenient for all but then again, in many cases they don't seem to acknowledge things work differently in other parts of the world.

1. As simple thing as the in-game clock: Could we have an option to have a 24 h clock?

2. Beta servers were mostly German or French.

3. No specific servers for specific nationalities, which forced many guilds to move, and in the end some known English speaking servers became overcrowded. This phenomenon isn't nothing new, they should've prepared for it.

4. Account activation: Only those with credit cards could continue to use those 30 FREE days they were promised, others had to pay for 60 extra days even if they didn't know if they want to continue playing or not - or at least if they want to take a break after the first month. Very US centric to believe everyone in Europe needs a credit card.

5. Would be nice if they announced service breaks so that everyone could understand when they are. Sure, I can check some world clock but as a customer, is it really my job to do that?

QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself.

oh, and /signed!

Agreed, its F'ing rediculous that the EU servers have the same downtime as US servers.

BW/EA Get a grip you clueless money hoarding self possessed excuse of an High Quality MMO designers.

We want, Na, we DEMAND a service that benifits us ( as in EU ), as we are paying for the privellage.

Electronically signed

LCJM

I sign it. Do not pay for 6 hours of maintenance every two days in the main game time.

By the way, maintenance of web pages, that refers to information about the patch notes or server status simultaneously with the maintenance of servers, that had to invent some great thinker ...