Fourth Anniversary Rewards Info Available

Nmyownworld

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Ebon Hawk items will be very appreciated...

The amount of bitterness about Free Items being given to people not being up to their standards makes me embarassed to be a part of this community at times...

(and yes they are free because F2P and Preferred will be able to get them as well)

Im just waiting for someone to come in and complain about Bioware wasting time on doing this rather then making them new <insert what they want here>

THIS ^ ...underlined the part that is especially true.

With that said, I like what they're giving us this year. Decos and regen items are actually useful, as opposed to the fireworks sitting in the cargo hold of every single toon I have. If I remember correctly, they said the anniversary rewards from last year will be up on the vendors as well. That's a huge plus.

Dec's are Ok if you want them. The strongholds, well this is nice for new players. I say new because everyone else will either already have them or just did not want them. 5k was not a lot to pay to begin with. If the other strongholds were on offer (well I have them anyway) that would have been better as a anniversary reward.

I do have to agree though with some posts on this thread, it's something for nothing basically so not a reason to complain.

Thank you BW for every gift you have ever given subscribers! It's more than any other game has ever given to there community just for being subscribed, and quite frankly more then a lot than we should ever hope to get. Their is one problem though. The free gifts need to Stop. It has literally made (some) of the community entitled,spoiled, and undeserving. BW/EA the rewards should be replaced with 2 things. More PVP maps! And more OPs. If you truly want to see this game boom, those two things alone once every other month would do it! Please consider this! Ty. :)

Thank you BW for every gift you have ever given subscribers! It's more than any other game has ever given to there community just for being subscribed, and quite frankly more then a lot than we should ever hope to get. Their is one problem though. The free gifts need to Stop. It has literally made (some) of the community entitled,spoiled, and undeserving. BW/EA the rewards should be replaced with 2 things. More PVP maps! And more OPs. If you truly want to see this game boom, those two things alone once every other month would do it! Please consider this! Ty. :)

When they open the new Ops everyone will complain about them (too short...too long...too hard...too easy)

When they create a new PvP map everyone will complain about that too

More than likely it will be the same stale list of self entitled children complaining about free stuff today

When they open the new Ops everyone will complain about them (too short...too long...too hard...too easy)

When they create a new PvP map everyone will complain about that too

More than likely it will be the same stale list of self entitled children complaining about free stuff today

Heh, well flap jack and a smoke? No? Waffle and a cigar? No? Crape and a bong? No? Well I see there is no pleasing them then... Turn the whole forums to read only call it a day, and let BW do what ever they feel fit IMO. :)

No matter what the gifts were, some people would complain about them. No easier job in the world than being an armchair critic of things given to you for free.

I agree with those posters who've pointed out some games give you nothing at all on their anniversary dates. One, which will go nameless here, even celebrated by putting out a new expansion - that you had to pay for.

As for the discounted strongholds... the Marie Antoinettes who languidly say "But dahling, doesn't everyone have 5k sitting around?" may be forgetting what it was like to be a new player leveling their first toon. No primary character mailing credits to your alt, no visits to the main legacy stronghold to equip, no collections... just you and whatever you picked up on the starter world. Yes, most new characters will have 5k, but unless they ran all the exploration missions and did a lot of grinding, 5k will be a large percentage of their total. I think the discount is a nice thing to do for those new players, and a game anniversary gift has nothing to do with special rewards for veteran players.

Well if each door in the entire stronghold can be opened for 4 credits each that would be a huge nice gift and probably would intice a lot of preffured or free to play to decide on a subscription, even as a subscriber those last two or three doors are well over a million each!!

No matter what the gifts were, some people would complain about them. No easier job in the world than being an armchair critic of things given to you for free.

I bring this up all the time, but I will never forget the time they gave subs an extra 500 CC award and people complained about that.

I love getting the anniversary gifts and I look forward to them every year. Especially since Years 1 and 2 gave me fireworks. FFS I STILL have year 1 and 2's fireworks on multiple toons across multiple servers. lulz

I like the decorations they give us. But I'm one of those who like to decorate my strongholds with shinies.

As one commenter said, they could have gone the whole WOW thing and not given us ****. Plus I like those statues. I've got Theron, Marr, Malgus, Satele so far....I think there's only four. I'm waiting for Lana's statue and whoever else might be statued. So looking forward to the Ebon Hawke thing and HK statue.

Happy Fourth Anniversary! May there be many more!:)

Edited: No there's six, I forgot about Revan and Shae Vizla

Edited by Eanelinea

Oh man, where did you get that HK statue and the Ebon Hawk stuff? That's cool that you had it already.

The Ebon Hawk regen item is actually... a reskin of the remote control starship regen item from a while back. (:D) Personally, I think it's a nice gesture to be given anything free in-game to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the game.

I'll lay a bet now though, that we'll see the posts later on that these were not all in a mailbox automatically for players, after the cut-off date, complaining that they "didn't know". :(

Perhaps a mail being sent to every character informing them in-game would work? :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me where to find the Anniversary Personnel????

Someone was helping me ingame and told me I should have a stronghold. I didn't even know about the Anniversary price nor did he. That was a great surprise.

Go to the stronghold area of fleet.