BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect the announcement to be any sort of "gift." As many speculate, they will probably just announce the date for Chapter X.

Now that would really piss everyone off, since the monthly chapterthing was pretty much announced a year ago and a roadmap is actually available on this site.

maybe their trolling us. Also my sub expired a couple days ago why am I able to post here?

You'll be able to post until the server reset or the next patch whichever comes first.

In all seriousness, I imagine the announcement will have something to do with the Force awakens. Get prepared to possibly see cross guard lightsabers and BB-8 droids all over fleet. :D

I doubt the announcement will be Chapter X. They pretty much said one a month anyway and everyone is expecting that. To announce that as the “big” news would be a massive disappointment to everyone and undermine their credibility as MMO designers.

Oh wait.

Now I have to tell you a BIG Secret: They are from the US!

What does this mean? The US-Culture is something special, the most used single word there is "awesome". Everything is bigger and greater than anywhere else in the world, an awesome matter of fact.

If they see a little mouse in the studio they would of course twitter: "There is a lion, or a panther, no, wait, an elephant in our studio - this is so awesome! The biggest animal in the World! Did I mention how awesome it is?"

That is the style I read here from the beginning of this game (Greatest MMO in the World! Absolutly awesome! You can play it in 100 years and still have an awesome feeling about it because it is awesome!) and every time something is happening it is bigger better and more awesome (Hutts, Revan, Knights!)!!!

And that was the view of a standard educated Mid-European from a standard town called Hamburg (yo, the original, the awesome thing about it is that in the US you find, of course, a dozen, awesome, city called Hamburg too - clone technology, how awesome is that?)

So my best guess would be they will announce that Christmas will be here again this Year, but only for Subs - awesome.

What does this mean? The US-Culture is something special, the most used single word there is "awesome". Everything is bigger and greater than anywhere else in the world, an awesome matter of fact.

If they see a little mouse in the studio they would of course twitter: "There is a lion, or a panther, no, wait, an elephant in our studio - this is so awesome! The biggest animal in the World! Did I mention how awesome it is?"

That is the style I read here from the beginning of this game (Greatest MMO in the World! Absolutly awesome! You can play it in 100 years and still have an awesome feeling about it because it is awesome!) and every time something is happening it is bigger better and more awesome (Hutts, Revan, Knights!)!!!

And that was the view of a standard educated Mid-European from a standard town called Hamburg (yo, the original, the awesome thing about it is that in the US you find, of course, a dozen, awesome, city called Hamburg too - clone technology, how awesome is that?)

So my best guess would be they will announce that Christmas will be here again this Year, but only for Subs - awesome.

I want to be that high too, share some please :D

I have never seen anyone in my life state a mouse as anything other than mouse, and I'm from the US. For you see, mice are plenty awesome, and downplaying them like that is preposterous.

Bioware will just probably announce something about their story. Since, that's the angle of the game they're focusing on.

I want to be that high too, share some please :D

If you are from the US please read answer a) if not please use b)

a) Yo, Bro, awesome reply! For sure the best thing I ever read so far in my life or will! Keep it on, bro! You are awesome, yo!

b) I repudiate your petulant expostulation

a) Yo, Bro, awesome reply! For sure the best thing I ever read so far in my life or will! Keep it on, bro! You are awesome, yo!

The weird thing here is that I have double citizenship. I belong to two parts of the world. It's quite odd for people like me, but I'll take b) anyways. I like it straight. :D

Cheers.

If they are not from the US then why would they be repudiating anything? After all, they would not have the experience in which to refute your egregious claims.

Hmm, actually I may know what this is all about.

The only thing that had created "hype" over the SWTOR community as I had seen, other than the new expansions are the +12xp boost. Probably I am wrong, but I believe they will bring it back.

Anyways, that will not make me re-sub tho. I am 99% sure it will be that :D. I remember something similar when they brought the 12xp boost again. Note: For subs only.

I have to quote the Developers at this Point:

"Companion system overhaul, cool character stories, and an awesome new Flashpoint ..."

The awesome new FP taking as the ground for going on what then they might think is a BIG reward ..

I know: We all will get an awesome Mouse as an Companion! And, even more awesome, this will require only getting 10 Billion Piece of cheese. Where do you get a piece of cheese? Buy it at the cartel market, get it from doing PvP (1 per Match), doing FP (1) or OP (2)!

I love this awesome Game :cool: