BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see they still haven't figured out that Murrica is not the center of the universe.

Toronto is the centre of the universe, so a timeframe that suits the Eastern time zone fits. Before you say, "But NO! Toronto is NOT the centre of the universe!", I humbly submit to you the axis of the universe, the CN Tower. While there are other revolving restaurants, the one in the CN Tower is unique in that it doesn't revolve, the universe revolves around it.

as their office is in Texas.. it makes sense time wise, you wouldn't want to do it in the middle of the morning their time because there are probably going to be some developers on the stream and I would guess they do have to get some work done in the start of the day

Big announcement for subscribers.

Big disappointment for everyone.

I seriously think people...have gotten a little excited over this. I honestly just think its going to be something simple like an extra 100 cartel coins or something. They should never said big they raised the hope its literally something big. I can't remember the last time they gave something big to subs expect for the week early on the expansion but you had stay subbed for months before that.

I seriously think people...have gotten a little excited over this. I honestly just think its going to be something simple like an extra 100 cartel coins or something. They should never said big they raised the hope its literally something big. I can't remember the last time they gave something big to subs expect for the week early on the expansion but you had stay subbed for months before that.

From twitter "The countdown has begun! 24 hours until our most-anticipated Producer Livestream yet"

is it the most anticipated livestream? I thought that went to the 4.0 stream since no-one knew nothing about the revamp + KoTFE.

I really are not expecting much from this!

I doubt that a single subscriber (or potential subscriber) will be expecting anything better than a ridiculous recolored coat, a few cc, or an irrelevant early access to na even more irrelevant chapter X

Edited by Pirindolo

From twitter "The countdown has begun! 24 hours until our most-anticipated Producer Livestream yet"

is it the most anticipated livestream? I thought that went to the 4.0 stream since no-one knew nothing about the revamp + KoTFE.

The Live Stream is it...from a Producer..that's what people are excited about...this is big reward for subs..

"We are cancelling Star Wars: the Old Republic. All current subscribers will be converted into a season pass for Star Wars: Battlefront".

That's too generous. Even if it does amount to being a season pass for a game you might not own.

It's more likely it would be some piddly grant to whatever form of currency is used in Galaxy of Heroes.

The good thing is, if you don't expect anything impressive, there's no way you're going to be disappointed.

Big mmistake. Don't understimate EAware!!!!

Even with the lowest expectations (based on years of continuous, huge disappointments), they are perfectly capable to disappoint us beyond the laws of Newton.

The good thing is, if you don't expect anything impressive, there's no way you're going to be disappointed.

That's true...don't get excited and you won't be let down..That's why I'm setting the bar very very low even that bar can be crushed..If I think they're giving us a 100 cartel coins and we get an hour of a producer playing a life steam of no new content..why that would just be horrible..

Big mmistake. Don't understimate EAware!!!!

Even with the lowest expectations (based on years of continuous, huge disappointments), they are perfectly capable to disappoint us beyond the laws of Newton.

Naaah, my expectations are really low. If they manage to go even below that - I might actually end up impressed!