BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an announcement for subscribers so it can only really be subscriber rewards or a removal of subscription fees though that would be better for non-subscribers as they would get all the perks of being a subscriber for free.

Sadly they are over hyping it by saying a big announcement if all it is, is an announcement of rewards as it will likely be:

One Month = A recoloured Pet nobody uses

Three Months = A Crystal nobody uses (yellow or something)

Six Months = A recoloured Mount nobody uses

Nine Months = Ugly Armour nobody likes

One Year = An attack Pet that has no story, no dialogue, can't craft etc to go onto the roster of 28 other companions you already have.

Even a tie in with the new movie will fall short of big if it doesn't bring some new content and if it brings new content its not an announcements for subscribers its an announcement for everyone.

We've decided to make all of the companions romanceable. Especially Skadge.

Star Wars meets Deliverance?

On a slightly less homophobic note I would enjoy more romance options - in particular I would really like it if we could romance multiple companions at one time. Worked out ok for Fallout.

It is a good thing romance in this game is rated G....Otherwise :eek:

There's probably arleady fanfiction for him somewhere. :rak_03:

Star Wars meets Deliverance?

On a slightly less homophobic note I would enjoy more romance options - in particular I would really like it if we could romance multiple companions at one time. Worked out ok for Fallout.

I would really love more romance options too. Some of the existing non-romanceable like Zentih and Scourge companions especially.

Edited by horrorfaneightys

I wonder, what is so big and for subs only?

New amazing Manaan SH?

Darth Malgus returns as companion?

New player ships?

Custom decors inside the player ships?

New playable specie?

New WZ'z?

Cross server WZ's?

New ops?

Zakkul as third playable faction?

Find and keep the Ebon Hawk ship?

Episode VII will mention TOR?

New playable planet Telos, and visit Atris base and HK factory?

Salvage HK-55 pieces, and use to upgrade our HK-51?

5k free Cartel Coins to every sub?

Multi-player mounts?

Flying mounts?

Hmm, what to chose?

Decisions, decisions...

All these stuffs are useless, there is only "ONE BIG THING" that will create a Hype to me, ans it's:

Pazaak™ & Pod Races™

First and most obvious will be Chapter X announcement, then followed up with a new announcement of recycled armor skins and over-priced cartel market items. Then announcements to more changes of the crafting system that further screws trade skills. More items removed from crafters to be put yet again on to the cartel market. Edited by Amodin