Constant closing of tickets

thamightyboro

Noticing recently as are others that most tickets are just being closed for a lack of info despite the fact that these tickets couldn't possibly have more information, can CS just not be bothered anymore. 2.5 weeks 5 tickets closed everyone has had all the information required and then some.

This happened to my character restoration request ticket as well. All the information they requested was in the original ticket, but they closed it saying they needed me to submit a new ticket with the requested information.

I did that and now I have been waiting ever since 11/2.

I am sure it will be at least another 4 days with the holiday as well.

I think customer service just closes tickets without helping you with them to get their numbers up. they probally have to close so many tickets a day to keep their job, or something to the effect.

I mean why close a ticket saying there wasnt enough information in it to help and then give a list of information required to submit a new ticket with, when the original ticket has all the information in it already!!

I cant believe they get away with it.

My frustration with this whole thing is starting to turn to anger for sure.

This happened to my character restoration request ticket as well. All the information they requested was in the original ticket, but they closed it saying they needed me to submit a new ticket with the requested information.

I did that and now I have been waiting ever since 11/2.

I am sure it will be at least another 4 days with the holiday as well.

I think customer service just closes tickets without helping you with them to get their numbers up. they probally have to close so many tickets a day to keep their job, or something to the effect.

I mean why close a ticket saying there wasnt enough information in it to help and then give a list of information required to submit a new ticket with, when the original ticket has all the information in it already!!

I cant believe they get away with it.

My frustration with this whole thing is starting to turn to anger for sure.

I doubt that, it's more likely that they have a list of things for restoration (time of deletion, name, server etc...) and that because they have so many requests, they're closing any ticket that is slightly incomplete.

Also, remember that they only give each account a certain amount of restorations a year, and each character has a limit on how many times they may be restored.