Maintenance: 24 November 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

All servers will be unavailable on November 24th while we apply Patch 4.0.2a.

DATE: 24 November 2015

TIME: 5AM PST - 7AM PST (1PM - 3PM GMT)

VERSION: 4.0.2a

I'll have official Patch Notes up in the morning, but this update includes the Companion stat changes, a fix for some players who are unable to log in, some Mission fixes, and a fix for the piles of corpses.

Thanks!

I hope it fixes the lvl 60 character coins, I activated mine and I cant even do chapter 2, It freezes and then i have to shut down to use my computer.

Edited by jackiejohn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I'll have official Patch Notes up in the morning, but this update includes the Companion stat changes, a fix for some players who are unable to log in, some Mission fixes, and a fix for the piles of corpses.

Thanks!

Any chance the patch will fix the issues with the Recruit-A-Friend issues. I have been waiting for my best friend to come around and try this game so he can play with me and of course now he is looking for a new game to play and he asked me about SWTOR. I would love to be able to send him my link for the extra goodies. Please let me know. Thank you!

Maybe they will fix Rishi's class mission and do somthing about the story level sync when you are on lower planet. Cuz fighitng Boss that are supposed to be level 32-50 are now level 12-18 is boring takes 3 seconds (and all that without companion that are dismissed) but other than that really enjoy for the new changes of the companions.

61% more heals will certainly helps and if we are lucky we might being able to solo again the Star Fortress :rak_03:

Wooo! Any chance that there may be a fix for this bug in the patch?

That's not a bug as it does not affect game play.

Just as i thought. Continue to adjust companion stats to distract all the people whining about the level sync issue. And why not give us the patch notes already ffs or do even the awesone swtor CS not even know what they are yet?

They are obviously also fixing something they do not want people to know about. No patch notes is intentional.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Oh yay, this again. Hopefully it doesn't take almost a full day to happen again like the last patch did. Usually I wouldn't be salty about that, about this, butthey they did a patch like last week so...

That's not a bug as it does not affect game play.

Uh, yeah it is. It doesn't have to affect gameplay per-say to be a bug. A cutscene that isn't a "movie", that works fine for one class, and not a wide verity of other classes, that takes players out of the immersion of the cutscene is, infact, a "bug". As someone who this has happened to as well as a Senti, I think it'd be a nice little atheistic detail for them to fix as well

Oh yay, this again. Hopefully it doesn't take almost a full day to happen again like the last patch did. Usually I wouldn't be salty about that, about this, butthey they did a patch like last week so...

It's nice to see someone else who's first MMO is this game. Just a bit of friendly advice, when it comes to MMO's, developers tend to do a downtime every week - 2 weeks for bug fixes and regular maintenances on the game. If a patch takes all day to fix the problems, then all day that patch will take, there are plenty other games to play in the mean time. I'm sure the Developers would love to have a bug free MMO so the servers could stay up 24/7, but hey, we're not that tech savvy yet!

Anyway, I really hope one of the fixes is the Rishi personal quest bug. I want to start Kotfe on my Agent, but want to do that quest first.

I hope they fix this huge ammount of XP,I play in 3 server and I love it leveling with all class and I enjoy all quest (except the heroics tremendos XP :( ) in all planet,but start a planet with 6-10 lvl above the planet lvl is boring...I known the planet sinc help but i have all skill and i feel like a world boss vs the environment.

This MMO is funny and easy but too easy is ridiculous. :rak_03: