Red Eclipse Server is Borked

Kheld

What is going on with the servers comming from the red eclipe last night around 7pm gtm time lag started and went to become ability lag all in range from 5 to 20 seconds, today Friday started already at 5 pm gtm, are you working on the servers with out our knowledge, Things like this would be nice that its posted that you are working in the background of the game running, every time up to that a patch have been made or other server runs like an old Pentium 2. If its the case your working please at least have the currage to inform via forums so there is not a full server complaning about lag and ruin the game contence and enjoyment for others, you might ask or say well it can be becourse the server reaches or about full, no its not the case its running standart, even when in start of the new contence when it run full or heavy there was no lag.

Please see to that this will be resolved.

Devs -- How about a creative and FUN solution?

Give players acess to a disintegration device that allows players to disintegrate the corpses and earn a credit reward for doing so?

They would figure out a way to screw it up. Basically, it would be too much fun, give "too much" rewards, and the people who think that having fun in a game is directly tied to "challenge" (whereby I mean tedium) would freak out, spam the boards with their rage threads, and pressure BW into a nerf that successfully only makes it not fun again.

I'm noticing lots and lots of extra corpses on Ebon Hawk as well. At least there was when I was just on Hoth. Areas just littered with corpses. Also, people on that server are reporting issues with ability delay or freezing during combat. I've definitely noticed that the combat started to feel a little more sluggish. A few reports have come in via Facebook as well for both Red Eclipse and Ebon Hawk.