Imperials op

JediDuckling

ok i think this might of been intended but its a true fact.

the imperial class's do more dps

the republic class's are either better defence or better for healing.but im pretty sure its healing.

im 90% sure this is true as ive tested damage on myself against multiple class's and lvl range's.

i was hit earlier for 13k thats after what ever damage my sheild absorbed and was 1 shot from a sniper i think it was and was lvl 26 at the time.

ive never been hit harder than 2k maximum from a republic player even the lvl 50 ones. yet you have imperials lvl 10 hitting me for 4k.

but the point of this is because of all the crowd controll interupts knock downs and stuns its near impossible to get heals off as well as healing be very gimped in this game, which makes imperial DPS stupidly OP even more so with there icreased DPS.

its not a skill problem

its not a lvl problem

its imperials class's being OP compared to the rpublic ones, i know this post will get heavily trolled and it will most likely be imperials trolling it due to the fact im right and they dont want there OP class's getting nerfed so they will actualy have to put effort into pvp.

something must be done

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to be done. The classes are all mirrored. Does throwing rocks look cooler then throwing lightning... no, but it doesn't do any less dmg. :)

Bio has mirrored all the classes, skills are the same animations are different that is all.

the republic class's are either better defence or better for healing.but im pretty sure its healing.

im 90% sure this is true as ive tested damage on myself against multiple class's and lvl range's.

i was hit earlier for 13k thats after what ever damage my sheild absorbed and was 1 shot from a sniper i think it was and was lvl 26 at the time.

ive never been hit harder than 2k maximum from a republic player even the lvl 50 ones. yet you have imperials lvl 10 hitting me for 4k.

but the point of this is because of all the crowd controll interupts knock downs and stuns its near impossible to get heals off as well as healing be very gimped in this game, which makes imperial DPS stupidly OP even more so with there icreased DPS.

its not a skill problem

its not a lvl problem

its imperials class's being OP compared to the rpublic ones, i know this post will get heavily trolled and it will most likely be imperials trolling it due to the fact im right and they dont want there OP class's getting nerfed so they will actualy have to put effort into pvp.

something must be done

Really? If you say so, I guess your right.

Nothing to be done. The classes are all mirrored. Does throwing rocks look cooler then throwing lightning... no, but it doesn't do any less dmg. :)

Bio has mirrored all the classes, skills are the same animations are different that is all.

I think rocks look cooler tbh. Nothing more satisfying then ripping massive rocks out of the ground and hurling them at people. I'm only Sith because they are much more interesting story-wise compared to Jedi.

Fixed it for you.

Actually, his claim has some documentation.

These are not massive issues... they're obviously bugs with how those inductions, animations and damage events are put together, but to say that its a problem with the player is not necessarily so in this case.

Fixed it for you.

No, actually, Mortar Volley takes an extra 1.5 seconds to wind up compared to Death From Above and Full Auto suffers from pushback while Unload doesn't.

There's actually quite a few differences between the mirror classes, none of which actually relate to damage or cooldowns or the skill's general functionality, but more of minor details. In every case except one, it favors the Empire.

You based this all off a feeling? Cause you definitely didn't test anything except use your conclusion you already made before you tested.

They are mirror classes, as a empire player i feel like i get ***** twice as hard by republics but i'm not, its just the thought that you give yourself.

actualy i specced full sage dps and it dont do no were near as much as a sorcerer

its not a skill problem

its not a lvl problem

something must be done

bad player is bad, /thread all classes are MIRRORED, they do the same dps

Actually, his claim has some documentation.

These are not massive issues... they're obviously bugs with how those inductions, animations and damage events are put together, but to say that its a problem with the player is not necessarily so in this case.

yes it is a problem because it is being exploited and players are suffering because either something is OP something doent work as it should be therefore a problem.

No, actually, Mortar Volley takes an extra 1.5 seconds to wind up compared to Death From Above and Full Auto suffers from pushback while Unload doesn't.

There's actually quite a few differences between the mirror classes, none of which actually relate to damage or cooldowns or the skill's general functionality, but more of minor details. In every case except one, it favors the Empire.

thank you who ever said the class's are mirrors they are not exactly the same. therefore not mirror copys.

the empire/imperial class have more advantage's than the republic and the empire/imperials do do more damage.

You based this all off a feeling? Cause you definitely didn't test anything except use your conclusion you already made before you tested.

They are mirror classes, as a empire player i feel like i get ***** twice as hard by republics but i'm not, its just the thought that you give yourself.

they are not mirror class's t hey are not exactly the same. emipre/imperials get more advantage over DPS and abilitys.

bad player is bad, /thread all classes are MIRRORED, they do the same dps

no they are not mirrored they are not exactly the same

the animations are diffrent

the empire get more dps

the empire get better abilitys of the ones the republic have.

so therefore they are not mirrored

i doubt im a bad player i play as a defenceless squishy healer. and healer is hard on swtor thanks to all the CC stuns knockdowns and interupts and no deminishing returns.not to mention how fast your force disapears when your healing. if im able to get around 200k+ healing done every match i think im doing pretty well for saying i get 2 shot. or iif hackers are around 1 shot.

think again

Use. <shoots lightning>

The. <shoots lightning>

Frakkin. <shoots lightning>

Edit. <shoots lightning>

OPTION!!! <shoots Force Storm>

And btw you'r not right. I got full dps sorc and i was exacly on par with sage at my level.

Edited by Vitalis

Yes, they are definitely not mirrored. One clear example is that a bounty hunter can pull, charge and knockback. The trooper class gets these abilities in separate AC's but (as far as my imperial friends have told me), one BH AC can do all three. Also, bounty hunter's are less prone to interrupt because of the way their abilities work. Finally, the delay between hitting with project vs. shock is huge when you are attempting to prevent someone from capturing an objective. I'm sure there are other discrepancies, but I run across these the most.

I cannot attest to whether the OP was indeed hit for 15k. I can attest that one of our guildie's was crit by an operative for 7.3k. And an agent named Daz on the Veela server regularly 3 shot kills republic folks. Now, my hats off to the person because he/she is a remarkable pvp'er despite any class imbalances. But it kind of goes against Bioware's stated intent behind their pvp system (no burst kills).

Btw, I'm 50 and in mostly centurion/champion gear with a valor rank of 48.