Infographic?

fonmahamin

Around this time last year we received an infographic showing player stats like how many warriors vs Knights etc

what are the odds of something similar like this again this year? and maybe include some KotFE?

Stats on lightside/darkside options in the KotFE story

how many people recruited a certain character or refused/left the mission open

how many legendary status players

how many legacy lvl 50

Romance stats

truth be told i hold out for the day where we can kill off companions imagine the stats

99% of warriors killed quinn (there is always on carebear who thinks he should live)

99% of inquisitors killed Khem

I wonder how many warriors still have Vette shock-collared?

truth be told i hold out for the day where we can kill off companions imagine the stats

99% of warriors killed quinn (there is always on carebear who thinks he should live)

You think? I know my Inquisitor wouldn't kill Khem, she grew rather fond of her morose monster.

Around this time last year we received an infographic showing player stats like how many warriors vs Knights etc

what are the odds of something similar like this again this year? and maybe include some KotFE?

how many legacy lvl 50

Romance stats

I'd imagine most let Vette out of the collar to continue her story.

how many legacy lvl 50

Romance stats

This was suggested on one of the QnA';s and the answer was basically ''That's a good idea, we'll think about it''