VoidStar hacks please FIX

apraix

heard many people complaon of voidstar hacks recenlty. where opossing team plants the bomb before match even starts. I just experinced this myself and severalpoeple in group claimed to be seeign this daily . so bioware please fix this , some how they finding a exploit to get thru thier barrior or jump it . very unfair by time we can respond they already planting 2nd door and no way to win this way for people that have to cheat . this happened for me on harbinger in low level braket of about lvl 30 ish

Apraix, on behalf of all decent people everywhere I'd like to apologize in advance for the raging flood of hate your about to receive for daring to point this out. You'll probably also have your sanity called into question, your integrity besmirched, and there will most likely be AT LEAST one insult regarding your parentage in the mix, as well.

Be sure to put up your flame shield posthaste.

;)

On behalf of all the ****tards that are here collectivly known as the pvp forums I would like to get all the the stuff out of the way,

THERE ARE NO HACKS IN SWTOR

LTP NOOB

LEARN THE ABILITYS GAWD!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SUCK AND ****

MAD CUZ BAD ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

and my personal favorite the wetodded intellectual

"Sir you need to validate your claims with proof, otherwise we can't take what you say at face value, listen to me talk about philosophy and try to argue with how your powers of deductive reasoning and critical thinking are subpar HUEY HUEY HUEY....SNIFF."

Edited by Dacorianton

If your trying to insult me you failed and no its not hack just a clever exploit someone found and has yet to be corrected.

my only question to you do you work for EA or bioware? until you do please get your facts straight using conjecture and speculation is not fact. All i want do is report a exploit i have seen and there no reason to lower yourself to insults it just shows your intelligence being inferior

Edited by apraix

With force speed you can pass barrier on tattoine canyon arena, maybe there is an exploit for voidstar too or maybe new abilities might have an exploit since they are not rested and has lots of bugs but you said it was lowbie so cant be new abilities but for midbies and lvl 65 there might be an exploit for new abilities. Here are some big bugs for new abilities

http://www.twitch.tv/suji_/v/23900921

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4MBp5SY_pU

With an untested expansion everything is possible.

you used to be able to friendly leap through the spawn doors as a jugg/guardian on several maps so maybe it still works in a very specific area.

its also possible that people are using actual speedhacks to teleport through doors. you'd probably get banned for this pretty quickly but that doesn't mean some people won't try.

If your trying to insult me you failed and no its not hack just a clever exploit someone found and has yet to be corrected.

my only question to you do you work for EA or bioware? until you do please get your facts straight using conjecture and speculation is not fact. All i want do is report a exploit i have seen and there no reason to lower yourself to insults it just shows your intelligence being inferior

He was kidding...he was basically just telling you what all of the excuses will be from other people who WILL be insulting you...he wasn't at all insulting you. :)

See, how it works here is, there are people who deny hacks exist and they'll go on to tell you how foolish you are for thinking they do...they'll deny deny deny and accuse you of just not knowing anything...that's what he was alluding to, not at all insulting you.

The reality is, any time you have an online game with F2P and PvP, you'll have hackers. Bioware just seems to be 10 steps behind them...not that there are many, but to deny they exist is foolishness.

heard many people complaon of voidstar hacks recenlty. where opossing team plants the bomb before match even starts. I just experinced this myself and severalpoeple in group claimed to be seeign this daily . so bioware please fix this , some how they finding a exploit to get thru thier barrior or jump it . very unfair by time we can respond they already planting 2nd door and no way to win this way for people that have to cheat . this happened for me on harbinger in low level braket of about lvl 30 ish

As another informed person pointed out, it is a bug (I'm not supposed to mention the exp**** word) in the game that needs fixing, this isn't a hack, but might as well be... It is definitely a cheat and as such the people doing it are just utter douche bags... Simplest thing to do is report them and do a seperate report in game to Bio stating that this is happening (do not post the expl*** on the forums, it's frowned on by Bio)

Apraix, on behalf of all decent people everywhere I'd like to apologize in advance for the raging flood of hate your about to receive for daring to point this out. You'll probably also have your sanity called into question, your integrity besmirched, and there will most likely be AT LEAST one insult regarding your parentage in the mix, as well.

Be sure to put up your flame shield posthaste.

;)

Agreed... It's such a shame this happens...

Point in fact, like the post below

To the OP, just put them on ignore like I do, then you don't have to see their stupid posts ever again

On behalf of all the ****tards that are here collectivly known as the pvp forums I would like to get all the the stuff out of the way,

THERE ARE NO HACKS IN SWTOR

LTP NOOB

LEARN THE ABILITYS GAWD!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SUCK AND ****

MAD CUZ BAD ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

and my personal favorite the wetodded intellectual

"Sir you need to validate your claims with proof, otherwise we can't take what you say at face value, listen to me talk about philosophy and try to argue with how your powers of deductive reasoning and critical thinking are subpar HUEY HUEY HUEY....SNIFF."

Not directed at the person who posted this... He was just showing you the dumb responses... They are Typical response from peoplewho are uneducated in anything to do with exploits, hacks, macros or other cheats in this game... More than likely a cheat themselves and shows their trollish behaviour as being extremely childish

To the OP, don't ever post pics in the forums, it's a good way to get banned. Plus the thread will be removed, which is what all the cheats want...

Edited by Icykill_