Vaylin...

alloythedefender

As strong as she is with the force...you think it was Koth that saved us?

Nah, she let us get away.

True if she truly wanted to catch us she could have easily and one of the choices at the end of Ch 2 mentions that Vaylin is hiding something from Arcann.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I can imagine the first flirt option...

*Intense battle between PC and Vaylin breaks out and half way through the fight she has a light saber at the PC's throat*

Vaylin: Damn, are you as turn on by this as I am?

PC: Oh, hell yes.

Vaylin: That's my boy ;)

*and fade to black for sexy time*

Aww, who doesn't love a psychopath? Jack, Juri Han, Lady Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Jinx... All they want is a little love!! ...and a lot of stabbing and shooting things then stabbing them again, maybe a blown up city district here, crash a space station into a moon there...Ahhh, romance...

An awful lot of guys have hilarious fantasies about essentially taming a wild she-beast like that.

I think it makes their egos flare to imagine that a woman like that might bend to their virility and potency. She is wrath, destroyer of blast doors, annihilator of reactors with an irate wave of her hand.

I think a lot of wee lads get harder than a bag of rocks imagining a gal like that softening for them. Just for them. Needing them, begging for them.

Nothing gets certain sorts of guys excited like the thought of dominating a strong woman.

And this is why an awful lot of fools keep sticking their John Thomas' in crazy. Crazy has a way of seeming wild, untamed and strong.

Mostly, it's just crazy though, and said guys usually wind up later crying and sniveling about the Crazy B that's stalking them now, or celebrating their hourly anniversaries, or threatening to murder-suicide them both if she ever even thinks he's cheating on her.

I giggle at all of them.

Morons exist to entertain me and make an awful lot of money for me.

They do both very well.

An awful lot of guys have hilarious fantasies about essentially taming a wild she-beast like that.

I think it makes their egos flare to imagine that a woman like that might bend to their virility and potency. She is wrath, destroyer of blast doors, annihilator of reactors with an irate wave of her hand.

I think a lot of wee lads get harder than a bag of rocks imagining a gal like that softening for them. Just for them. Needing them, begging for them.

Nothing gets certain sorts of guys excited like the thought of dominating a strong woman.

And this is why an awful lot of fools keep sticking their John Thomas' in crazy. Crazy has a way of seeming wild, untamed and strong.

Mostly, it's just crazy though, and said guys usually wind up later crying and sniveling about the Crazy B that's stalking them now, or celebrating their hourly anniversaries, or threatening to murder-suicide them both if she ever even thinks he's cheating on her.

I giggle at all of them.

They do both very well.

Can't agree more with you :)

Also, remember Vaylin, like Arcann, and like every insane sociopath, is very easy to defeat, if you know the right words. This kind of people are always traumatized for something, and this trauma is constatly repressed. If you know what trauma is that, and you actually tell them, they will crumble in the middle of a fight, and begin to cry in the floor. Even the most brutal pshycos has that kind of failsafe in the brain. Of course this is a videogame, and Vaylin and Arcann are not going to be defeated that way... But yeah, crazy people are not strong. In fact, they are quite weak. You just need to find the right presion point.

I giggle at all of them.

They do both very well.

You summed it up much better than I did, but yeah, exactly this. Along with they are desperately hoping crazy girls will do all kinds of kinky things because they wont care if they are weird/gross/nasty et cetera :p

So much projection in this thread...

Not to mention sexism.

Vaylin is a particularly psychotic Darth Vader. But of course she would be a cool sex partner for the protagonist, because evil chick. As opposed to, you know, her actual and obvious behavior.

Maybe BioWare can put in an easter egg like the lethal Asari in ME.

Edited by Canareth

1. She has to have a deeper game than she is vocalizing in front of her brother. From every moment you see her (from handcuffs onward), she's the one manipulating everyone else (clearing the throne room, etc). Killing those three other folks to make an even number? Can't be the case.... three plus one is four, an even number. Killing two more is covering something up, and giving a pscho cover story. Don't be a fool and fall for the psycho cover... she's brighter than that.

2. She's strong enough to be an empress. No worries about the empire being stolen out from under you; partnership with her might be playing with a lightening storm, but you have no fears about anyone else in the shadows. She'll fry them first.

3. Your only worries are basically making sure you don't betray her, and you both line up as equals. So, be a good guy (even if evil as hell), and you'll have a partner who will accept no one else. No one else will match up to you, so... you know she won't cheat. She *will* torture anyone who tries to get inbetween you two, but that's all in fun.

4. She forwent the saber to use some flooring as a shield. She's playing a game looking for an equal. That game can be interesting... and one of the few worth playing.

5. Long legs.

I'm thinkin pretty much the same way. Something tells me that she will be the key to destroying her brother, getting Valkeezy outta my head, & claiming the eternal throne for myself. It's obvious they're scared of her power.

The only things I like about Vaylin, are her armour and her manicure.

I didn't mind good old psycho Dark Jaesa, at least I could listen to her without wanting to claw out my ears until they're bloody stumps. Vaylin's voice is atrocious.

Edited by Lunafox

The only things I like about Vaylin, are her armour and her manicure.

I didn't mind good old psycho Dark Jaesa, at least I could listen to her without wanting to claw out my ears until they're bloody stumps. Vaylin's voice is atrocious.

I really do wish they would add Nails as a customization to the character creator. I'd love to play as a Inq with claw like black nails.

Edited by Anaesha

I really do with they would add Nails as a customization to the character creator. I'd love to play as a Inq with claw like black nails.

That would be awesome. I'd love black, red..electric blue. They could make a fortune on CC makeover changes from people like me who'd want to manicure their nails. My SI is a freak about her nails. She admires them, picks them, and has them painted daily by her Twi'lek man slave. :cool:

Edited by Lunafox

That would be awesome. I'd love black, red..electric blue. They could make a fortune on CC makeover changes from people like me who'd want to manicure their nails. My SI is a freak about her nails. She admires them, picks them, and has them painted daily by her Twi'lek man slave. :cool:

Having claws like that would remind me of a scene from a movie called to wong fuu.

"Raises hand to show nails"

My char: Do you like My nails

Bad guy: What?

"Quickly grabs the guys balls and squeezes"

Bad guy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH LET GO!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

I giggle at all of them.

They do both very well.

^ Bingo. Definitely this.

Heh, I can imagine the first flirt option...

*Intense battle between PC and Vaylin breaks out and half way through the fight she has a light saber at the PC's throat*

Vaylin: Damn, are you as turn on by this as I am?

PC: Oh, hell yes.

Vaylin: That's my boy ;)

*and fade to black for sexy time*

My SI and her would definitely have them some fun:D

I giggle at all of them.

They do both very well.

Sounds like you have a few fantasies of your own...

My SI and her would definitely have them some fun:D

Sounds like you have a few fantasies of your own...

Why, because I have a functional understanding of basic human motivations?

I mean, sure, I have fantasies and all, but none of them involve the taming/being tamed by She-Hulk, Goth Chick Edition.

Tell you what though; Valkorian's voice actor could read a phone book to me and I'd be enthralled all evening.

Nothing quite like a deep, even voice so chock full of confidence and effortless dignity that even if he isn't a good person, you knoooow he'll be good at it.

;)

OP this is basically what i had to say about Vaylin in another thread

On e of my troopers .. have chose Lana even before KOFE came out 2 (one is with Elara)

if a pub romance for Vailyn came out though .... I have to say i would use my free 60 for that .....just for the sheer experience of it :)

her wild personalty with that sexy body and that voice :D ....maybe worth the risk..... the fact that she is crazy would mean she would permanently dominate you though .. you probably end up to be more of a possession/ plaything/ pet than a partner....but no one would dare threaten or harass you....ever.....

Why, because I have a functional understanding of basic human motivations?

I mean, sure, I have fantasies and all, but none of them involve the taming/being tamed by She-Hulk, Goth Chick Edition.

Tell you what though; Valkorian's voice actor could read a phone book to me and I'd be enthralled all evening.

Nothing quite like a deep, even voice so chock full of confidence and effortless dignity that even if he isn't a good person, you knoooow he'll be good at it.

;)

You have fantasies about other people's fantasies. Understanding motivations is one thing, assuming them is another.