Lana, Senya or Vailyn who would you choose?

Irtok

Because women aren't useless after 39.

And er, late 50s, I don't think so. More mid 40s.

No one said useless. There's just an age gap of about 25-30+ years between the character and Senya. The story does not support our characters being 50 (even 40) year old padawans :p We're not just getting into the Hunter business at 50.

The story goes to tell us, we're all pretty young characters, regardless of people using the wrinkled options. :p

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them honestly. I have never liked Lana, she's really annoying to me. Senya feels kind of the same as Lana, just annoying to me in a way. Vailyn is probably the best out of the three for me, ya she's crazy but she's kind of cool. I wouldn't romance any of them because....well, I like guys...I'm a married woman. I just really hate Lana though, I'm probably in a minority here but there is just something about her I don't like. I mean I like her service to the empire and she seems very loyal but for some reason none of my toons see eye to eye with her, I get a lot of disapprovals. I just really really don't like Lana. I REALLY don't like Koth though but Lana comes in right behind him. Theron Shan though, I like him.m

Vaylin.

How is this even up for debate?

MUTHA KRIFFIN PREACH.

No, for reals, though, I want a crazy bad girl to romance. One of my favorite things about romancing Morrigan, Miranda and especially Isabella in other Bioware games as a heroic character was not just the hatemance, but how, you know, they almost redeem themselves through love- I AM A HELPLESS ROMANTIC WHO ENJOYS REDEMPTION ARCS AND HEROIC MALE FIGURES AND COMPETENT FEMALE WARRIORS/AGENTS/ETC, leave me alone!

/sobs

I haven't met Senya yet, but between Lana and Vailyn, it'd be Lana, hands down. Lana might be a little odd looking, but she has a great voice, Vailyn is just plain old ugly and has a hideous voice to match. Goes to show how different people's tastes are. I can't imagine how anyone could find that creature attractive. :eek: Edited by Damask_Rose

None of them honestly. I have never liked Lana, she's really annoying to me. Senya feels kind of the same as Lana, just annoying to me in a way. Vailyn is probably the best out of the three for me, ya she's crazy but she's kind of cool. I wouldn't romance any of them because....well, I like guys...I'm a married woman. I just really hate Lana though, I'm probably in a minority here but there is just something about her I don't like. I mean I like her service to the empire and she seems very loyal but for some reason none of my toons see eye to eye with her, I get a lot of disapprovals. I just really really don't like Lana. I REALLY don't like Koth though but Lana comes in right behind him. Theron Shan though, I like him.m

I often wonder what one is in RL has to do with the character they're playing. One is not playing oneself.

That said, minority? The forums was filled with people hating on Lana before KotFE. I even said on the forums, lots of those hating on her then, would start loving on her now :p

As for Lana and approvals. I think everyone has that problem from time to time even with their favorite companions unless they're they type of player to only choose the option that gets them positive approval (boring!)

Thinking how awkward this would be with Valkyrion in your mind with latter two got me into even creepier scenario.

Vailyn right now lacks restraints so what if Senya sacrificies herself to unite with Vailyn in same way as Valkyrion did with you, so you and Vailyn together would also have Valkyrion and Senya together?

Edited by Chaloss

No one said useless. There's just an age gap of about 25-30+ years between the character and Senya. The story does not support our characters being 50 (even 40) year old padawans :p We're not just getting into the Hunter business at 50.

The story goes to tell us, we're all pretty young characters, regardless of people using the wrinkled options. :p

It's not a problem really, especially in a science-fiction universe in which life expectancy must be big.

Personally, irl, I have as a friend a 25 years old chick, who's in a relationship with an other girl, who happens to be 50 (And she ain't no Senya !). I don't think I'm an exception.

So, I obviously understand that it's not the case for everybody, it's an exception, but still, saying "why would anyone do that", is just too much.

It's not a problem really, especially in a science-fiction universe in which life expectancy must be big.

Personally, irl, I have as a friend a 25 years old chick, who's in a relationship with an other girl, who happens to be 50 (And she ain't no Senya !). I don't think I'm an exception.

So, I obviously understand that it's not the case for everybody, it's an exception, but still, saying "why would anyone do that", is just too much.

I just think it may be the reason BW doesn't focus on it. They may think it's to big of an age gap to allow it to go anywhere.

I just think it may be the reason BW doesn't focus on it. They may think it's to big of an age gap to allow it to go anywhere.

Oh, not that I mind, I can understand that, even though it's a little sad, that the only female love interest is the dullest one.

I think the age gap is only part of it. The Outlander is a person who contains the force essense of her former husband. A man she is obviously still very much in love with, and now knows he is alive. She also betrayed her order, to fight a war against her own children. As the story stands now, I think it would be weird that she would be interested in you or anyone for that matter with all things considered. Edited by cool-dude

I truly hope that Senya is an option, in part because it'd even things out for male and female romance options in KotFE, in part because I believe she'd be a better fit for my Jedi than Lana.

Nothing says things have to be fair. Nothing says it has to be Senya to make it even. We lost fair from the beginning when some classes got more than other classes. :p

I think the best choice would be the drunken Tora! People seem to want her, she's not tied to someone in your head, and really, I'm just curious as to how many would choose her :)

Nothing says things have to be fair. Nothing says it has to be Senya to make it even. We lost fair from the beginning when some classes got more than other classes. :p

I think the best choice would be the drunken Tora! People seem to want her, she's not tied to someone in your head, and really, I'm just curious as to how many would choose her :)

**** Tora. And **** the concept of jettisoning fairness. That, in my mind, is inexcusable.

I'm 42 and who would I chose? Definitely Senya! I find her a very attractive woman for the age she's supposed to be (about 50). I like her personality. Also, she's a well constructed character, since she's always trying an opportunity to sing a ballad or even write one. I like that. And about her appearance, those spooky blue eyes... I don't know, They`re like the most beautiful thing on her. Definitely a match for my "old enough" sith warrior (her "sense of justice" doesn't necessarily conflict with the sith code, she could be merciful and "just" as the same way she could be cruel and unforgiving).

I hate her so much.

"I approve you killing this ex soldier and will insult his mother." "I insult you and you force choke me... What a monster.

I would probably do a one-night stand with Tora. She's not for everyone, but the aftereffects of a night with her would be interesting in the long run. Or ...not at all. Either way, she's no Vette, or Dorne, but she's fun in her own way.

I would probably do a one-night stand with Tora. She's not for everyone, but the aftereffects of a night with her would be interesting in the long run. Or ...not at all. Either way, she's no Vette, or Dorne, but she's fun in her own way.

There is no one companion that seems to be for everyone. My mentioning of Tora was because a poster said it was unfair to have two romance males and one romance female, and that's the reason Senya should be made a romance option.

Well, if the idea is to just give two female romance options, why not Tora over Senya, other than "Well, I like this NPC more than this one" :p