Lana, Senya or Vailyn who would you choose?

Irtok

Senya. she's like a cross between Samara and Lin Beyfong. it amuses me. but seriously I could tell you whom I would NOT chose.

Vaylin. as a character - she's great, but... I wouldn't want someone that capricious, cruel and well downright criminally insane anywhere near me.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lana is way too bland. She really lacks an edge for being a Sith, and I don't like my Sith to be mindless psychos either.

Senya has an interesting personality. Cold as steel when it matters, kind and motherly outside of it.

Vailyn is a crazy chick, and I always have had trouble with crazy chicks. Better stay away!

So it's Kira for me. Bring her back!

Lana, Senya or Vailyn who would you choose?

For what exactly? :D:D:D

Nah, joking apart, Lana, she's he best. She's pargmatic, but not hearthless, not kind but nice, she sees the big picture, respects and it's respected.

Senya is... I don't know. Too hard. Too harsh. Also, she

did not kill Vaylin when she have the chance... I will never forgive her that

Vailyn is a pshyco. I mean, she probably dissect little cats and tortures poor Zakuul orphans in her spare time. The best she can get from me is a quick death. And that's the best she will get. I hate her way more than Valkorion. The only one I hate more is Arcann himself. These two are going to die. Even my lightside and pure female consular is going to torture them for days.

For my Shadow, Lana, she's actually very normal and pragmatic, barely any hint of her being a Sith in her personality.

For my Assassin, it would be Vailyn, but I doubt they will ever let it be.

Little disappointed with the two love interest choices really, Senya is just dull.

Vaylin because she is HAWT!! Hope she switches sides and becomes romanceable.

I'm hoping for something similar but with Arcann instead of Vaylin because dang it, I like Metal Face and would like him as a companion. I can appreciate someone who actually makes a personal effort in getting rid of the person they want dead after their minions consistently fails.

Lana is way too bland. She really lacks an edge for being a Sith, !

Seriously...the only time I remember Lana showing her Sithiness is on Ziost...

If you choose to force that double agent to tell Lana he has been working against her all this time that is when Mirror Mirror Lana shows herself.

Senya is only a Cougar to someone under 40. For plenty of us, she's the perfect age whereas Vailyn would be Tenderoni.

Quoted for truth.

I always found the romancing options in this game a bit creepy. The guys, because I'm straight. The girls because they are all just that, girls - not women. Vette, Jaesa, Kira...they all sound like kiddos to me. Voice actors had to be in their early 20s or told to sound like that.

And it isn't like I'm ancient, I'm 40 this year. But I've never been into kids. 18-21 is a kid, to me.

Lana at least acts and sounds like a grown woman. So she is easily second in all of the SWTOR universe so far, and a close one. Senya and Lana the two best romance options so far, in my opinion.

Vailyn is just blarg. I think all these youngins who think its fun to have a psycho chick have never hooked one for well and true and had to deal with their meh. To say nothing of the penchant for squeeky sounding kid thing which I think becomes creepy of its own accord to a lot of folks over 35 or so.

Vette for example isn't just like a daughter, but like the baby of the family. Creepy. Vailyn is the crazed witch that would hurt Vette.

Vaylin. I didn't pay any attention to the list of who your companions would be so I thought she would be one (and romanceable).

Senya? Really? Giving us an old lady to romance? She's got to be what, in her 50s? And she looks older.

Remember that not everyone plays young characters.

Quoted for truth.

I always found the romancing options in this game a bit creepy. The guys, because I'm straight. The girls because they are all just that, girls - not women. Vette, Jaesa, Kira...they all sound like kiddos to me. Voice actors had to be in their early 20s or told to sound like that.

And it isn't like I'm ancient, I'm 40 this year. But I've never been into kids. 18-21 is a kid, to me.

Lana at least acts and sounds like a grown woman. So she is easily second in all of the SWTOR universe so far, and a close one. Senya and Lana the two best romance options so far, in my opinion.

Vailyn is just blarg. I think all these youngins who think its fun to have a psycho chick have never hooked one for well and true and had to deal with their meh. To say nothing of the penchant for squeeky sounding kid thing which I think becomes creepy of its own accord to a lot of folks over 35 or so.

Vette for example isn't just like a daughter, but like the baby of the family. Creepy. Vailyn is the crazed witch that would hurt Vette.

Even if we assume the events in the game take place over the same time period the game has been live (which they don't seem to, they appear to be much quicker), then five years in carbonite.

My Jedi has gone from Padawan to Outlander in nine years.

At best, this perhaps makes my character 30, but probably younger than that. Senya is definitely too old for my character.

Whilst I may be a fair bit older than that in real life, this isn't me romancing a person, it is my in-game character and I don't think he has an issue with older women, but she has to be in her 50s or more, which is a little too old I think.