KotFE Chapter 10?

agustinevela

given thier lenght, they should release atleast two chapters per month

Agreed. Keeping the sub on for the sake of ~2 hours of potential content per month is kinda...meh. I think I'd rather wait for more to come.

Until the new chapter comes out just focus on building up your alliance I'm pretty sure it's got a lot to do with the outcome

TMS\EMS?!! :eek:

Edited by NRieh

damn that's ages

would have hoped they would have released it on the 17 of December for obvious reasons

Well yes, except when they announced their schedule moths ago, that was specifically the reason they were not doing anything. Too many things and didn't want people to have to decide between different Star Wars things.

Battlefront, Movie....they probably figured it's enough to keep a Star Wars fan busy until January. And they probably wanted to enjoy it, too. I expect the devs whole office to show up late on Friday morning due to being up late for the midnight premiere the night before.

That and this is only Season 1 of KOTFE storyline and we will not have all companions return in Season 1.

Yes Season 1 will not have all the companions return so we will have to wait for Season 2 if we want to recuit more companion/continue romance with old companions that didn't make it into Season 1.

Edited by EdwinLi

I personally wonder how chapter 10 will be like....other than the fact that we'll be recruiting Kaylio....I sure hope there is more to it than that because it just seems like a regular mission to get a companion. What comes with Chapter 10 anyway? Will we get more alerts?

I heard other Companions will be involved in Chapter 10 main storyline such Torian and Gault

along with a few new alerts to recuit more companions.

Edited by EdwinLi

I heard other Companions will be involved in Chapter 10 main storyline such Torian and Gault

This chapter will be great for my agent and bountyhunter. Mostly my bountyhunter cause her husband is in this chapter then. But I'm really really hoping either chapter 11 or 12 brings me Andronikos, Vector or Quinn cause I miss my husband companions.

Yeah, yeah, terminal, but I want them properly and having to wait until chapter 16 or season 2 will kill me if I don't get my husband companions SOON.

I can't make more characters without the husband companions. >.>

Edited by Eanelinea

This chapter will be great for my agent and bountyhunter. Mostly my bountyhunter cause her husband is in this chapter then. But I'm really really hoping either chapter 11 or 12 brings me Andronikos, Vector or Quinn cause I miss my husband companions.

Yeah, yeah, terminal, but I want them properly and having to wait until chapter 16 or season 2 will kill me if I don't get my husband companions SOON.

I can't make more characters without the husband companions. >.>

Well if you check the terminal they have certain companions not obtainable through it due to them arriving in Season 1.

I'm using a pre-made 60 so no romance old companions for me but would like to get smuggler's old companions back. So far Guss Tano is not in the terminal so I'm guessing he will arrive sometime in Season 1 and I heard Bowdaar may arrive in later Season 1 timeframe.

Everyone else I can only guess those not in the Terminal are already planned around Season 1 and those that are in the Terminal around Season 2.

Edited by EdwinLi

I personally wonder how chapter 10 will be like....other than the fact that we'll be recruiting Kaylio....I sure hope there is more to it than that because it just seems like a regular mission to get a companion. What comes with Chapter 10 anyway? Will we get more alerts?

My great fear is that we will not be given the choice to kill or reject her. I hated having her on my ship, and I sure as hell don't want her in my base!

We don't know whether we'll actually be doing that. She might do a Tanno Vik on us.

Based upon the idea that Kaliyo has supposedly gone rogue and is just blowing stuff up for fun I want the option for my agent to just put a blaster bolt between her eyes as soon as he sees her. He never liked her to begin with.

We don't know whether we'll actually be doing that. She might do a Tanno Vik on us.

Actually if you click PLAY button you get a summary on the next episode. The summary says that Episode 10 is about find and recuiting/rejecting Kaliyo since her methods are questionable and extreme. Episode 10 is during the timeframe when the Outlander is still building the alliance so he or she is still searching for highly skilled recuits that can help the alliance greatly which end up as Main Characters.

(I'm guessing the Alert Recuits/Other Recuits are the minor less affecting the alliance members)

Edited by EdwinLi

I sure hope so. I keep trying to find clues on who and what will be in the next few chapters and I just can't find anything. It's driving me nuts.

Its my understanding that, for the most part, former companions *not* available thru the "companion terminal" will most probably be alliance recruits of some sort or other <either main or not> in the next chapter.

Along with Kaliyo - since she is pictured. So that means Blizz, Skadge, Rusk, Broonmark, Zenith, Guss and possibly Khem Val.

How many Skadge deaths will there be vs how many Kaliyo deaths? Survey says.........