Problems loading

GavinBail

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

We're looking into this! I'll keep you updated as I learn more.

-Tait

For what it's worth; I've already run a repair install etc and still can't get in.

To add another data point; I was just idling playing Halo 5 while sitting at the Server select screen. Couldn't connect to server when they came up, exited game and then couldn't get back in.

Is anybody else getting an infinite loading screen? Specifically the splash screen with Valkorian and his kids, the circle just keep spinning forever. Not sure if this is related, but my launcher also pops up the alert about maintenance that is already over with. Any help would be appreciated.

Exactly the same problem...

Add me too, sucks because I just got my boyfriend to start playing again last night and now he cant get in and play, lol. That being said, so frustrated because Im having such a great time playing! Here is to hoping they get it fixed soon! :)

This appears to be a problem with Jedi Covenant. I am trying to log into that server from the server list and while it shows green I cannot log in. I am not having this issue with other servers. I notice that people posting in this thread have Jedi Covenant signatures, so I'm guessing that is the default (or last) server everyone here logged into.

Hey again!

Try relogging now! If you're still not able to get in, please let me know what server you're attempting to connect to.

Thanks!

The issue is we put in pw hit enter, go to load screen and stay there, never making it to character selection screen.

This appears to be a problem with Jedi Covenant. I am trying to log into that server from the server list and while it shows green I cannot log in. I am not having this issue with other servers. I notice that people posting in this thread have Jedi Covenant signatures, so I'm guessing that is the default (or last) server everyone here logged into.

Mines fine now and im on Jedi Convenant