A sub needs to WAIT to log in?

Przemo_No

as long as I play this game such thing has never happened to me.

I tried to log in 2 minuets ago 22:24 CET to TRE and got a message that I am 880th in thw queue and as a subscriber I "enjoy the priviliedge of being on highest priority" Estimated wait time 60 minutes.

Not sure whether my calendar switched around but it seems likw April Fools Day is approaching and not Halloween...

Haven't had such a situation wver.

How this is possible AT ALL?

This is REAL a slap in the face for a loyal subscriber since 4 years...

Edited by Przemo_No

I tried to log in 2 minuets ago 22:24 CET to TRE and got a message that I am 880th in thw queue and as a subscriber I "enjoy the priviliedge of being on highest priority" Estimated wait time 60 minutes.

Not sure whether my calendar switched around but it seems likw April Fools Day is approaching and not Halloween...

If you were a subscriber for 4 years, you would remember launch month where wait times definitely happened. It's a sign of good health of the game in terms of player population / activity if anything.

Anyways, Tait posted they are taking the game offline for 1 hour tomorrow morning to improve capacity on the hardware side.

Edited by azudelphi

Yes, i remember the 1st month, but that was a bit diferent due to the, well, start of the game, so you can expect everything.. but this...really, I could expect many things but not that i cannot play the game...seriously, I am shocked. Edited by Przemo_No

The times I have seen this recently the server is having issues and ends up going offline when they reboot it to clear the issue up.

Yea its terrible that they made changes to the game that attracted so many people that they have to update their hardware to handle the load....

Sarcasm is strong in this one. But heck, one can expect being able to log in and play since nothing like that has happened before [except early beginnings when I was on (now non-existent) server]

A server with 900 ppl capacity?, c'mon...

I am on TRE and if you add all planets and instances together there are thounsands and thousands of people playing.

You may however have missed the announcement of the downtime tomorrow where they will add hardware to increase server capacity.

Edited by Tsillah

Hmm where have you been the past week?

You're not the only one experiencing long wait times & huge numbers in queue. Harb got it many times last week with Early Access.

The only slap in the face is the fact you're mad at BW for having an active game right now. :rolleyes: lol

Special little snowflake complex. Being a sub gives you priority over other people. However yes its possible that at times you may even need to wait before logging in.

if you wanted to make any offence, it did not work.

It's not "being special" expectation. it's an expectation to be able to do what you are PAYING for and not wait 60 minutes (or more) to do so. If a service provider fails to provide paid service, I cancel the deal with such one.

Seriously if my telephone or internet provider would do such thing, next day my cancellation would be on their desks.

Another thing is hardware failure, it can happen, but not "enjoying waiting in a que" as a priviliedge.

I had too much of such one being a kid waiting to buy a bread at bakery.

it's just pathetic.

if you wanted to make any offence, it did not work.

It's not "being special" expectation. it's an expectation to be able to do what you are PAYING for and not wait 60 minutes (or more) to do so. If a service provider fails to provide paid service, I cancel the deal with such one.

Seriously if my telephone or internet provider would do such thing, next day my cancellation would be on their desks.

Another thing is hardware failure, it can happen, but not "enjoying waiting in a que" as a priviliedge.

I had too much of such one being a kid waiting to buy a bread at bakery.

it's just pathetic.

no, it's definitely snowflake syndrome. You think you are more special than the 900 subs who logged on before you.

They are aware of the issues and are addressing them tomorrow. Getting and setting up new servers is not a fast process.

The only reason I'd be outraged at having to wait is if I was mixed in the queue with F2P and preferred in front of me, but that's not the case.

You are already getting special treatment by jumping over all of those non-sub people

If you truly like this game, you should be happy that there are so many people playing, because it will lead to future content, updates, patches, server upgrades, etc. If the game was perpetually LIGHT on all servers, it wouldn't survive.