PVP Records on the Shadowlands (4.0+)

IndestructibleSD

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What gets me is not so much the big numbers in these screenshots - we've all seen how 4.0 has added a bunch of damage. It's how the average players are really doing no more damage at all.

It's like they've seen how their abilities now do more damage, and figured that means they can just use them less frequently... :confused:

What gets me is not so much the big numbers in these screenshots - we've all seen how 4.0 has added a bunch of damage. It's how the average players are really doing no more damage at all.

It's like they've seen how their abilities now do more damage, and figured that means they can just use them less frequently... :confused:

And then they call our guild "cheaters' and whatnot. It's like armchair football fans dissing the Patriots left and right when they can't even throw a spiral.

Edit: why the **** am I still checking these forums when I've logged in like once in the last month XD

Edited by Hoppinswtor

Easy to play and best burst spec and sustained spec in the game, totally not in any need of a nerf. ;)

Uh...not exactly, Jad. Aren't you a sniper? Let's not talk about which class has 2 specs on top of sustained DPS...and have you seen what they did to pyro last time they came after PTs? It was a tragedy, still is. I'm sorry your class is ill-suited for ranked but don't overstate your case...

So are we, or are we not allowed to post single rounds of arenas? :D

I'm going to allow it, but I will make a distinction if it's a single round rather than a full arena. Alternatively, I can try splitting 8v8 and 4v4 records like the Harbinger and Jedi Covenant PVP threads. What do you all think?

As a friendly reminder, please only submit screenshots from matches that occurred on the Shadowlands. If you see a screenshot where you recognize many people from another server, please let me know. This rule isn't meant to be snobby, it's just more interesting and fun to compete within our community.

I will try to have the post updated by the end of tonight. Thanks again to everyone for their contributions. :)

Uh...not exactly, Jad. Aren't you a sniper? Let's not talk about which class has 2 specs on top of sustained DPS...and have you seen what they did to pyro last time they came after PTs? It was a tragedy, still is. I'm sorry your class is ill-suited for ranked but don't overstate your case...

Snipers are part of the top tier comps btw.