PVP Records on the Shadowlands (4.0+)

IndestructibleSD

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats you ran hardswap and played hardswap ... I was already low, no globalololololol for you.

Gg...? Just cause your in ds doesn't mean you can redfine being globaled...

Also Grats you won a couple preseason matches? I've ran a total of 15 g rank matches and I never played with that group before yet we still beat you guys 3 rounds. Also isn't your post at the top with your premade and against 3 healers. Yes, yes it is. if you're so against it you should remove it.

See Ya on the court with no net.

If you think you got "hardswapped" onto, you're lost. Split dps and hardswap strats are completely different. Getting **** on by one person isn't a hardswap. I'm not even going to talk about how delusional your round win statement is. If you didn't win the match you lost. Lmao.

So anyone who can hard swap is the best player in team ranked?

EVERYONE gets a medal:rolleyes:

You say hardswap but I'm sure you've only played brainless cleave comps (or have done no ranked since you're a nonfactor). Hardswap is irrelevant and not viable in the current meta, but I'm sure if you queued in s3 I probably globalled you.

Edit: For those of you nonfactors that don't know, we ran deception marksman in s3. You know, a real hardswap team.

Edited by cyber-sub-zero

oooh zenerd is here, looky looky. how's granked doing for ya? loosing everytime huh? go back to harb and think you're good m8. thinking he has to jump in to talk like he is someone. you might think you are somebody, you aren't. thats even regardless of me being a pvper or not. So go back and let the big boys have a good time. BYE BYE.

You say hardswap but I'm sure you've only played brainless cleave comps (or have done no ranked since you're a nonfactor). Hardswap is irrelevant and not viable in the current meta, but I'm sure if you queued in s3 I probably globalled you.

Edit: For those of you nonfactors that don't know, we ran deception marksman in s3. You know, a real hardswap team.

Thank you for the unsolicited history of you. I care so much. The assumption about what I play from a two sentence post was funny too :rolleyes: I'm glad you're good at pt because excellency seems to elude you in more complex things, like reading comprehesion. But grats on playing AP m8 I'm super impressed rn

oooh zenerd is here, looky looky. how's granked doing for ya? loosing everytime huh? go back to harb and think you're good m8. thinking he has to jump in to talk like he is someone. you might think you are somebody, you aren't. thats even regardless of me being a pvper or not. So go back and let the big boys have a good time. BYE BYE.

....? I quit the game months ago because it's not fun anymore. Played with lukewarm and did ranked and did excellent. I'm "somebody", ask any pvper that is "somebody" dawg. Pls, if jalgo, xani, lalah and players from the guild I CREATED are big boyz, p sure I'm one. P sure only me and jalgo did lver 3k dps in 3.0 on any server from what I've seen, we dem big boyz or what?

....? I quit the game months ago because it's not fun anymore. Played with lukewarm and did ranked and did excellent. I'm "somebody", ask any pvper that is "somebody" dawg. Pls, if jalgo, xani, lalah and players from the guild I CREATED are big boyz, p sure I'm one. P sure only me and jalgo did lver 3k dps in 3.0 on any server from what I've seen, we dem big boyz or what?

Oh im sure people really care about someone who quit the game, but still stick around to poke his head in the threads and yell "Im relevant dont forget me" once every 3 months. and im sure you did fantastic!! everyone totally talk about that. Kappa

Oh im sure people really care about someone who quit the game, but still stick around to poke his head in the threads and yell "Im relevant dont forget me" once every 3 months. and im sure you did fantastic!! everyone totally talk about that. Kappa

Zenod please I'm good I'm 1458 on my mara im good - Galen

"**** zenod you suck i own you lmao"

*gets rekt on forums by 10+ pvpers*

Galen 2015, my hero

no really , who is this guy? the only other time ive seen his name was when he was getting ***** on by 10 other people in pvp forums

Zenod please I'm good I'm 1458 on my mara im good - Galen

"**** zenod you suck i own you lmao"

*gets rekt on forums by 10+ pvpers*

Galen 2015, my hero

finally you admitted that i'm your hero. BTW we are all laughing at your posts on ts. thanks for the entertainment tonight m8. hop on the forums again next month so we can get some comedy.

no really , who is this guy? the only other time ive seen his name was when he was getting ***** on by 10 other people in pvp forums

i dont believe i've ever seen you on the forums, but i've seen you get deep******* on in regz so GG on that one.

Zenod is Zenod he talks a ton of *@^@ but honestly backs it up always willing to help ppl if they show true interest in learning also very competitive. O and he tends to play an Assassin or juggernaut he also goes by the nickname pineapple.

As for galen hes awesome 2 more of a big time pve lover but far above average in pvp I'm pretty sure zenod and him are just happy to see each other again and doing that dog sniffing thing to check their epeens.

Get kicked out of Lethal Injection much? it seems you need to help yourself ;)

Kicked? Nah they went to wow after <big news> but I went to gw2 so .. nice try? I just came out to help you and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

Kicked? Nah they went to wow after <big news> but I went to gw2 so .. nice try? I just came out to help you and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

Thanks man, im good. i can handle Zenerd. He is just a big talker and nothing else.