Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PVP Records on the Shadowlands (4.0+)

IndestructibleSD

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course venkman would come qq. Yes venkman you're also a pro player, you heal on bamacare, tank on a pt, i just didn't think of your name at that moment because you didn't post, that's all. Stop being an inbred x. As for iscariot, i don't ever see him on anything else than a sin. Pls stop trying to start more drama. You don't like me, I don't like you, **** happens. Going out of your way to talk **** because I forgot to mention your name, well.. I'll go edit it because I'm nice. x

tfw i'm better on a sin than you are at any class.. Also plz don't name drop me. I don't care for retarded lists, esp the salty zenerd ones.

Edited by ThanatosReaper

Lalah the pvp god decreed that matches with three + healers don't count. Didn't you hear :(

I said ranked is harder than regs. What a shockingly hard truth. I didn't say anything about farming healers at mid doesn't count. Hell, I linked two screens of my own farming healers at mid, and it's still #1 on that class. I said I'm done posting reg scores, time to post ranked screens. I didn't say anything about making a different list. I said ranked matches should be noted as ranked matches. Then instant salt.

And if you don't already realize why getting high numbers against an organized tank/heals/2dps team is more difficult, I'll spell it out for you:

Some of these top regs dps scores also show their biggest hit as 29K? Wow, either that player is extra pro, or there was some juicy zero expertise fodder in there. Doesn't inflate your dps at all, right?

As a dot spread spec, you don't get 7 players to dot up. You get 2 dps and a tank, can't dot the healer cause you're trying to CC him.

If you're the biggest damage threat on your team, you get all the taunts, the hardstuns, you get pulled for carb 3 times per minute, the tank follows you around and puts guard on whoever you're targeting.

If you want to prove otherwise, queue up. I'm respectful to anybody who queues ranked. Anybody who queues or even talked about queuing can vouch for that. Ok, I'm done talking.

Alright, enough screens of damage farming 3 healers at mid in reg WZs, managing only 3 kills. How about some real production?

That's you saying matches with three healers don't really count. But four man voip show personal mastery of a class ofc

That's you saying matches with three healers don't really count. But four man voip show personal mastery of a class ofc

It has nothing to do with mastery of a class at all. But to be the best possible player you have to be able to communicate in comms and work with others to make plays and get kills. Voip is completely irrelevant to anything in this thread really. If anything, people will do higher raw dps while solo queuing because they're not being optimally efficient about their dps and they don't have as much information to process. When you're in a communicating group, you're more likely to peel, delay burst to set up kills, CC people, offer advice in channel, listen to conversations, and so forth - all of these things will nerf your overall damage but make you more effective.

Most of my highest DPS matches came either via solo queue or when I wasn't in comms. But were they really my best games? Probably not.

Edited by Hoppinswtor

It has nothing to do with mastery of a class at all. But to be the best possible player you have to be able to communicate in comms and work with others to make plays and get kills. Voip is completely irrelevant to anything in this thread really. If anything, people will do higher raw dps while solo queuing because they're not being optimally efficient about their dps and they don't have as much information to process. When you're in a communicating group, you're more likely to peel, delay burst to set up kills, CC people, offer advice in channel, listen to conversations, and so forth - all of these things will nerf your overall damage but make you more effective.

Most of my highest DPS matches came either via solo queue or when I wasn't in comms. But were they really my best games? Probably not.

The important part was when he said that matches with three heals don't count :confused:

Hey,

You guys want to hear a joke?

Erdface.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Seriously. I outclass nearly everyone on this server on all 8 classes no matter the spec. You want to prove me wrong? Queue ranked.

Edited by MrMoscow

Hey,

Erdface.

Seriously. I outclass nearly everyone on this server on all 8 classes no matter the spec. You want to prove me wrong? Queue ranked.

Anyone who Cares about this game that they get butt hurt over words. Wet paper bags are stronger than you. I bet you push the buttons harder when you see me.

Hey,

this^ how sad is your life that swtor pvp means so much to you.. lol you get so threatened the second someone says something negative. its actually quite comical

You kids are funny. Hey erd remember when I farmed you so hard when I was solo queuing on my Merc you sat at the pylon and then started logging and whispering me on your alts?

I dont even know who you are, other bad. The sea of non-factors tide rises and falls so often I can't keep track of all the trash.

Salt level for you both - Dead Sea

Queue ranked

this^ how sad is your life that swtor pvp means so much to you.. lol you get so threatened the second someone says something negative. its actually quite comical

Its even more sad that for a game that you "don't care about" you are wasting a lot of time on the forums trying to be all pro and talk ****. No life obviously.

Hey,

Erdface.

Damn erdface, he called u bad at swtor. This is srs business :rak_01:

Edited by Quarast

You kids are funny. Hey erd remember when I farmed you so hard when I was solo queuing on my Merc

OMG bro I keep detailed records of every deathmatch I do in regs too! I write them in a Special Secrets Diary and it helps me deal with my IRL insignificance. One time I lost my heart shaped key tho and I panicked because I didn't have anywhere else where I could brag about tunneling a pt that has all defenses on cooldown and is fighting someone else :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.