PVP Records on the Shadowlands (4.0+)

IndestructibleSD

Thank you for the unsolicited history of you. I care so much. The assumption about what I play from a two sentence post was funny too :rolleyes: I'm glad you're good at pt because excellency seems to elude you in more complex things, like reading comprehesion. But grats on playing AP m8 I'm super impressed rn

Did I tell you to speak, peasant? Everyone knows I am the greatest player of all time. Doesn't matter the class or spec, I'm dominant.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I tell you to speak, peasant? Everyone knows I am the greatest player of all time. Doesn't matter the class or spec, I'm dominant.

I wish I could be the best on a second rate server of a second rate game... Can you teach me? I know I'm not worthy,but I really want to be like you

Zenod is Zenod he talks a ton of *@^@ but honestly backs it up always willing to help ppl if they show true interest in learning also very competitive. O and he tends to play an Assassin or juggernaut he also goes by the nickname pineapple.

As for galen hes awesome 2 more of a big time pve lover but far above average in pvp I'm pretty sure zenod and him are just happy to see each other again and doing that dog sniffing thing to check their epeens.

I dont pve no more, game is dead Donna.

So yeah, a line was crossed. Everyone will remember that.

Doto, I don't know why you're even writing in this thread.

Lots of people showing their true colors in here. Or just really bored and trying too hard to troll back and forth.

Edited by Hoppinswtor

things like this thread is why bioware doesnt give a **** about pvp. gg at being the most cancerous community in the game.

This. Lots of people in this thread went over to big bad 'ol Harbinger and got a complex, from the looks of it.

If I were Eric Musco, I'd look at this thread and tell the developers "Don't give those idiots anything. Make them leave. They're cancer to the general SWTOR community and costing us business."

It all makes sense now.

Ima go back to being carebear hoppin.

Edited by Hoppinswtor

This. Lots of people in this thread went over to big bad 'ol Harbinger and got a complex, from the looks of it.

Idk think it's more about lalah going off against stalemate matches not showing true skill but then posting voip four mans. At least that's what confused me

That AP pt sure told me :(

If you had played ranked at all, you would know I can play literally any role or spec. You're probably one of the worst players I have ever seen. You were in tdr, right? Seriously though, don't talk unless you can actually win a ranked match. Ask my boy Zenod, I tanked some matches and played marksman with him.

If you had played ranked at all, you would know I can play literally any role or spec. You're probably one of the worst players I have ever seen. You were in tdr, right? Seriously though, don't talk unless you can actually win a ranked match. Ask my boy Zenod, I tanked some matches and played marksman with him.

Judging from how much you say you're the best pt everrr I just thought you'd want to be called as such. And I'm glad the limited pvp in this game has you hooked, I'm really happy for you. Keep playing those hard classes like mm and ap, make us proud

Judging from how much you say you're the best pt everrr I just thought you'd want to be called as such. And I'm glad the limited pvp in this game has you hooked, I'm really happy for you. Keep playing those hard classes like mm and ap, make us proud

Problems reading? he just said he plays every class and spec. everyone who knows him can tell you that he does. Maybe read carefully next time m8

Problems reading? he just said he plays every class and spec. everyone who knows him can tell you that he does. Maybe read carefully next time m8

The only two he mentioned is mm and ap, and it'd be rude to be presumptuous:confused: