Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PVP Records on the Shadowlands (4.0+)

IndestructibleSD

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from The God King Frequencyz(RIP)(Peace be upon him):

noone knows who galen is, he're probably a *******, not sure why he's talking in here. Jalgo is only a god because I permitted him to ascend to the lofty heights i've been occupying since launch, you ******* peasants.

You're all trash and irrelevant non-factors. half of you *******s get an erection if your double premade wins a reg with 1 or 2 DS in it, thinking you single handedly defeated the entire guild with your amazing pvp prowess, that alone proves how worthless you peasants are. The mere Idea of besting such legendary heroes of PVP causes sexual excitement the likes of which you've never experienced. You are literal sub human trash, and should be considered blessed to even be graced by written responses from people such as myself. Bow down or get out, your words have no place here.

(Thanks Freq)

Tldr:

Yes jalgo is pro player (no, not pro dps, pro player because you inbred noobs don't know what that means. The "old school" people do. Venkman, Ambien, freq, jalgo, hoppin, charlie, xani, me... Yeah we are/were in some cases good at everything, but PREFER some classes. Obv mine is decep, jalgo is PT. plot twist jalgo is also a pro tank, freq is also a pro healer, same goes for all the people named there. Galen, grats, you're close to average on one class, same goes for noldoto. Both of you should just **** at this point. It's irritating to see what "top tier" means to you

Edited by Arkillon

Tldr:

Yes jalgo is pro player (no, not pro dps, pro player because you inbred noobs don't know what that means. The "old school" people do. Ambien, freq, jalgo, hoppin, charlie, xani, me... Yeah we are/were in some cases good at everything, but PREFER some classes. Obv mine is decep, jalgo is PT. plot twist jalgo is also a pro tank, freq is also a pro healer, same goes for all the people named there. Galen, grats, you're close to average on one class, same goes for noldoto. Both of you should just **** at this point. It's irritating to see what "top tier" means to you

Thank you for your valued input. There's a dustbin to the left, love

Tldr:

Yes jalgo is pro player (no, not pro dps, pro player because you inbred noobs don't know what that means. The "old school" people do. Ambien, freq, jalgo, hoppin, charlie, xani, me... Yeah we are/were in some cases good at everything, but PREFER some classes. Obv mine is decep, jalgo is PT. plot twist jalgo is also a pro tank, freq is also a pro healer, same goes for all the people named there. Galen, grats, you're close to average on one class, same goes for noldoto. Both of you should just **** at this point. It's irritating to see what "top tier" means to you

This is one is on behalf of my boy spurs:

Dear Non-factors, plebs, and miscellaneous scrubs: hi zenod. Remember that time when you disbanded <Reading Rainbows> on my guildship and asked me for a ginvite? sadpepeface - spurs 2015

Tldr:

Also attach yourself to people who are better than you escalate your image? cheap... very cheap m8. didn't mention Iscariot huh? he clearly dumps on you but he called you out on it. thats why he isn't in your list

Also attach yourself to people who are better than you escalate your image? cheap... very cheap m8. didn't mention Iscariot huh? he clearly dumps on you but he called you out on it. thats why he isn't in your list

Wait... I know there's a word... Nonono don't tell me.... Allanis Morrisette.... Something something raaaaaiiiiin. Pots and kettles.... :p

Wait... I know there's a word... Nonono don't tell me.... Allanis Morrisette.... Something something raaaaaiiiiin. Pots and kettles.... :p

I never put myself on the same level as Jalgo and Freq and Iscariot and so on.

Just sayin'... You are name dropping quite a bit. INB4 I know I'm bad. I just like to ahit stir. Please continue... Also... Are we really letting that guy get away with that meme? Where's the community? Ya we all talk long sh*t, but come on, we are all pvpers....

Just sayin'... You are name dropping quite a bit. INB4 I know I'm bad. I just like to ahit stir. Please continue... Also... Are we really letting that guy get away with that meme? Where's the community? Ya we all talk long sh*t, but come on, we are all pvpers....

what, you dont like watermelon? i love watermelon

Of course venkman would come qq. Yes venkman you're also a pro player, you heal on bamacare, tank on a pt, i just didn't think of your name at that moment because you didn't post, that's all. Stop being an inbred x. As for iscariot, i don't ever see him on anything else than a sin. Pls stop trying to start more drama. You don't like me, I don't like you, **** happens. Going out of your way to talk **** because I forgot to mention your name, well.. I'll go edit it because I'm nice. x

Tldr:

Yes jalgo is pro player (no, not pro dps, pro player because you inbred noobs don't know what that means. The "old school" people do. Venkman, Ambien, freq, jalgo, hoppin, charlie, xani, me... Yeah we are/were in some cases good at everything, but PREFER some classes. Obv mine is decep, jalgo is PT. plot twist jalgo is also a pro tank, freq is also a pro healer, same goes for all the people named there. Galen, grats, you're close to average on one class, same goes for noldoto. Both of you should just **** at this point. It's irritating to see what "top tier" means to you

you unfriended me on facebook? feelsbadman

I only posted on behalf or mentioned them because i was asked to :p but i appreciate the fuel for this fire.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.