Next time you do maintenance.....

ValiantDXL

the next time you do maintenance, could it please not be in the middle of the day for Europeans, there is more Europeans on this game than Americans and yet we lose all day waiting for you to do an update while they sleep, or at least alternate the times as this is not fair that we must wait all day to start playing again. a little consideration would go a long way.

You will get a lot of people that say it is because of the cartel market store, which is a load of crap, because other games like ESO do maintenance in the wee hours of the night in the EU as well instead of the middle of the day and they have a crown store ( cartel market ) as well.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how effective staggered times would be. You'd still have a thread like this. (well not exactly like this one lol).

You're absolutely right, so the only solution is to start the maintenance at peak times for both NA and EU and just piss everyone off equally! #thisisrealequality

Well, for functioning members of society, this IS downtime. University, school, work. I only play during evenings and it's exactly when the servers are going back up.

Basically, get a job or do your homework you slackers. You'll survive a few hours without loitering around Fleet and trolling the chat.

Edited by Iffyluse

Well, for functioning members of society, this IS downtime. University, school, work. I only play during evenings and it's exactly when the servers are going back up.

Basically, get a job or do your homework you slackers. You'll survive a few hours without loitering around Fleet and trolling the chat.

Pretty sure THIS wraps up the argument.

So the people that work at night are not functioning members of society? Good to know. Maintenance should be done in the early morning hours period. Other games manage it , BiowEAr can do it to.

So the people that work at night are not functioning members of society? Good to know. Maintenance should be done in the early morning hours period. Other games manage it , BiowEAr can do it to.

So the people who play in the early mornings before work are not functioning members of society? Good to know. Maintenance should be done in the early evening hours period. Other games manage it , BiowEAr can do it to.

You are not asking for better service. You are asking for special treatment. IMO good customer service is releasing a patch to improve the game. How dare they try to fix stuff!

US has server updates usually done at midday as well?

which i already said i'm up all hours most of the time. think you need to read more

yeah you never have to sleep, you are up all hours :rolleyes: dude stop crying, more americans play, I've played since beta and only ever met a handful of UK people, your logic is flawed, and your servers are LIGHT.. get over it.:D

I don't think this has anything to do with "Americans/Europeans"...

It's common sense...

The team is based in Austin, Texas so therefore the times that they do things such as maintenance, forum posting and what not will be done on their normal working hours which happens to be an United States time zone. It's no different than overseas companies doing business during their normal working hours.

Edited by Jerqa