I really miss Kira

Icebergy

When do I get her back? I'm seriously upset about the fact that I don't have her anymore.

I would really like to know who picked which companions to bring back. The companions I have come across are pretty close to a who's who of my least favorite companions.

When do I get her back? I'm seriously upset about the fact that I don't have her anymore.

I would really like to know who picked which companions to bring back. The companions I have come across are pretty close to a who's who of my least favorite companions.

You were never supposed to lose her.

What happens to my existing Companions in KotFE?

When Fallen Empire launches, all of your existing Companions remain accessible to you outside of the story Chapters. In the KotFE story there is a specific cast of characters that is a part of that ongoing storyline.

-eric

Edited by Lendul

I really wanted her to be reintroduced in the story, I am really disappointed that she wasn't. This seems like a huge mistake that the romance companions are not included in the story.

But at least if that terminal was working and I could still have access to her, it wouldn't be quite as bad.

What I would really like is some new interactions, but apparently that is too much to ask for.

I miss my romanced companion too (Vector). I am assuming he will come later, as will all romanced companions.

My agent has repeatedly asked about the whereabouts of her associates during the story

Meanwhile...

Vector has sent me a message begging me to come home to him.

Why dangle these sorts of things in front of us if they won't reappear soon / in future chapters?

I'm assuming they're holding them for more impact later in the story (and so you have a chance to betray them with new companions :p) and it's just unfortunate that we have to wait longer to actually see them.

It's rough, once my sub runs out in a month I am unsure if I'll resub or wait until the new chapters hit. It's not because the expac isn't good, just hard to wait so long for some companions to return

Edited by Kai-Sun

Vette sent me an email basically crying about how much she'd love to know if I was thinking of her when I died, or if I died fighting with honor like I wanted. She made me feel something strange that should not be felt through video games. She had been dreaming about me and hoping that I would come back, she said that she had to keep hoping, for she thought she might have felt something if I had died. It was really heart-wrenching.

There's no reason why the romanceable companions won't come back if they already said that they would know that we cheated. Also, why would they tease us with foreshadowing that we would be able to prove to them that we're not dead if we were never going to see them again?

They really did pick the companions nobody liked. I hate all of them. Nobody ever used Scorpio or Drelic unless they had no choice.

I adore Talos and I've seen others say the same. He would have been my sorc's main companion, but I wasn't enough of a masochist to run a healer with a healer.

They'll be back, we only have the first 9 chapters =) The question is when.

Pretty much this. You never want to show all your tricks at the beginning. This is just Biowares way of doing so. Re-introducing all romanceable companions right in the first nine chapter would be boring and not leave any room for surprises later on. I think they will start to slowly re-introduce two or three companions at a time with the chapters following in January and later.

Elara sent me the faithful mail....after making out with that teenager on Makeb, and boning Lana.

I noticed that too. It seems that quite a few of my characters got the faithful mail, despite making out with Lana on Yavin IV.

I also want to point out that...

Valkorion doesn't seem to acknowledge all LI. When I ran "Dream of Empire" with my Knight I could easily choose "I found love" and he would comment on how it is interesting that I broke the Jedi code. Later on he would comment that a reunion might yet be possible. That didn't work for my SI. My SI got the romance-faithful mail from Ashara, but he was never able to tell Valkorion about it. The conversations in chapter II didn't even acknowledge the romance. For a brief moment I thought I did not romance her.

...the last one is more of a perfectionist issue. Now with Lana around I couldn't care less. I just felt the need to point it out. I thought it was strange. :rak_03:

I also want to point out that...

This might be due to the differences in ideologies, it's a BIG thing for the Jedi but for the Sith it isn't a thing, Valk wouldn't be surprised nor would he care if you cheated later....it'd kind of be somewhat status quo for a Sith