HARBY DOWN!!! Replace hamsters ASAP

dscount

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I understand. They use their resources for Cheetos and beer, I use mine to play a game. I don't drink, use drugs, break rules, and I have spent my life doing live in home health care, taking care of people who couldn't stay in their homes otherwise. So go ahead, treat me like crap for spending money on something other than booze and dope.

I'm right there with you bro, I've spent... I wonder if it'll tell me...

Okay so I had to look at Paypal and it was really limited to how it would let me pull a report, but in 2014 I had 18+ transactions for $106.59 which is the post-tax cost of the big $99 Cartel Coins dealie.

But I'm not going to throw a fit and say HEY! You owe me the server being up because I'm special that I spent all this money on BS gambling packs. You feel me? You're not alone - you're just a tool lol.

I'm right there with you bro, I've spent... I wonder if it'll tell me...

Okay so I had to look at Paypal and it was really limited to how it would let me pull a report, but in 2014 I had 18+ transactions for $106.59 which is the post-tax cost of the big $99 Cartel Coins dealie.

But I'm not going to throw a fit and say HEY! You owe me the server being up because I'm special that I spent all this money on BS gambling packs. You feel me? You're not alone - you're just a tool lol.

LMAO.. I wondered where this was going. Well played, sir, well played.

1 hour 40 minute queue time hhmmm what to do while i wait first ill unsub then ill bag on biofail a little on the forms. im returning to this game after along burnout its good to see that nothing has changed biofail is pushing out more content while doing nothing to their to fix the harbinger.

1 hour 40 minute queue time hhmmm what to do while i wait first ill unsub then ill bag on biofail a little on the forms. im returning to this game after along burnout its good to see that nothing has changed biofail is pushing out more content while doing nothing to their to fix the harbinger.

Bye. Can I have your stuff?

The Harbinger is in the process of coming back online as I type this. The issues should now be resolved.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Yea well Eric, how about you and your team quit scamming people for their money and open up early access to the rest of the people. The worst thing is when you silence your critics and you don't respond to the 1000s of customers you have that are angry. You sit there and let them fester.

Yea well Eric, how about you and your team quit scamming people for their money and open up early access to the rest of the people. The worst thing is when you silence your critics and you don't respond to the 1000s of customers you have that are angry. You sit there and let them fester.

Officer I'd like to report a thread jacking.

I will respond to this only because I'm going to make my last attempt at logic.

If they give it to everyone, the people who did follow the rules outlined and did pay properly would have every right to be upset because they did nothing wrong and yet everyone suddenly is getting what they specifically paid for and followed the rules to get. Why should they get hosed because you feel as if you were? I don't have early access, I understood I wouldn't, and I'm fine with that. Get over your self centered tirades and maybe keep this in the thread it belongs.

I think everyone understands you're upset, call customer service it's that simple. Because even when you post in the proper threads about this topic, it's still just a matter between you, and BW or EA, take it up with them directly rather than through the boards.

Edited by joenewbie