I love 99% of what bioware has done. Suck it haters

thereter

99% Huh? Yeah sure, 4.0 screwed up companions, screwed up flashpoints, took away the majority of non-cartel orange gear (a significant source of gear for leveling characters, aka the majority of the game), and added the whole level-synch thing and a ton of grind, but a few hours of incomplete story more than makes up for all that right?

Wait what? Please enlighten me about all this orange leveling gear they mysteriously got rid of.

All the vendors still have orange gear. The vendors also have mods. There is also cheap orange gear on the AH. I know this because I just finished my Shadow story with the same outfit I bought at the very beginning.

But hey, you couldn't do that, so it must be broken /shrug

Yeah me too. I'm a preferred player, the least loyal an entitled out of the lot of you.

4.0 is brilliant.

My 1% would be removing reusable biochem sucks, and while i absolutely and completely love the op companions, the companions that can switch roles, i really dislike the nerfs to the game content (looking at you corellia daily area heroics).. Guess what, its not 2+.. its barely single player worthy.

Still, 4.0 for the win, i might sub again because i'm so happy about it.

I just came back to the game. I deleted my old characters and started fresh for this. And i went over to the darkside and a different server. So for me its all new. Which means i'm having fun with it too. Not having to gear up companions just makes it easy on the player. I was worried about the comms vendors just selling green mods but they don't seem as bad as i thought. I hear crafting is easier too. I do feel for the vet.players as they don't seem happy at all. Glad i just made a fresh start.

for the most part, i like what thy've done so far

Alliance system looks like it has potential, ll open world heroics seem to be 2+ now so i can solo them, heroics give locked supply crates, which give rep items and (ugly looking) orange gear, variable companion roles is great (as is not needing to gear them), especially for those levelling new characters.

And more Story is always welcome.

There's just, one minor issue i have with the expansion so far.

I miss Kaliyo. :(

Sorry I was under the impression that getting max influence for companions is now a massive grind

And why would you need it? Of course there are goals and thinks to "grind" toward. If there wasn't people would just finish up and move on. Getting to level 50 makes your companions all they need to be. Do it on four or more toons and they are more than they need to be.

What? You have to play the game to get these things? Didn't you come here to play a game?

Nah, facerolling through all the leveling only watching cutscenes for 6 hours, thats not playing a game imo. Re-hashing old content isnt funny imho, been there done that.

Why they didnt do this so you could activate your comp and let them handle everything while you could set follow on them so you could go and do something else is strange becuase thats what people whant these days, no challenges.

Nah, boring "expansion" i´d say.